Chapter 4 Death?

**Izzy's P.O.V**
When I saw the car pull up, I just stared at it. I looked a little closer and saw a women with blonde hair sitting in the front seat. Two kids got out.... It was Danielle and Riley, like you gotta be kidding me! They had their sleeping bags and pillows, wait are they coming up here! I couldn't think straight at all.

                                                                         **Danielle's P.O.V**
I got out of the car and waved my Mom goodbye, quickly. I walked towards the building as fast as I could, I did not want to be seen with my mom, she's so embarrassing. Riley was walking beside me, our feet were in sync. About two days ago Riley dyed her hair black, it looked nice, she was always wearing bright colors. Today she was wearing neon green all over.

I was wearing black jean shorts, a pair of yellow flats and a black tank top with a green plaid over shirt, I'm not one to match. We got into the building and buzzed Izzy's apartment, I hope this goes well.

                                                                                   **Izzy's P.O.V**
I was still gazing out the window to see the white car in the driveway, and Danielle and Riley entered the building. It made me cringe just thinking that Danielle was going to be in my building, scratch that in my apartment. *BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* The buzzer only woke up a few people Anthony, Will and Misa. 

"Who is it?" Will asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Danielle" I mumbled, forgetting about Riley.

"Let her in!" Misa jumped to her feet, excited to see Danielle.

 "Yea." Anthony agreed.

Is this really happening right now? I thought as I walked over to answer the buzzer. I pressed the buzzer and began to speak. "What?" I heard my friends in the background shuffle towards the T.V to watch the cameras.

"Uh, Izzy, it's Dani and Riley were here for the sleepover, sorry were kinda late. Can we come in?" Riley spoke in a soft voice, before I got the chance to say anything the buzzer hung up on me.

I looked straight at the T.V to see what was going on, some random person let Danielle and Riley in and it made me so angry. I ran over to the door, and locked it, but Misa was right behind me and she unlocked it. She opened the door and Danielle and Riley were standing there, all they could see was me holding the door nob trying to close the door and Misa trying her best to open it.

They just looked at me, then back at Misa, and just walked in....... but I stopped Danielle. "Izzy, this is a sleepover... we should just, get along."

"What?! Danielle you know tha-"  Misa rested her hand on my shoulder, and gave me a deep look.

I sighed walked away when I heard Danielle mutter something under her breath.

"That's right."

 I started running towards Danielle full speed. Then my life got worse, I stepped directly on Dan, since he was covered in pizza sauce I slipped and fell right on my face. Dan woke up with a scare.

"What the fuc-"

"T-th"

"Aww are you hurt do you need help, Izzy?" She smirked.

"This. Means. War!" I yelled forgetting about what time it was.

I ran for Danielle screw the pizza sauce, I broke past Misa and grabbed Danielle by her collar. Threw her in the elevator and jumped in with her but before the doors shut Will jumped in. "Will I knew you'd come for me!" Danielle squeezed Will with all her might. 

"Nah b." 

                                                                                      **Danielle's P.O.V**

I squeezed Will tight, until he shook me off and my mind went blank. 

"Izzy what are you doing throwing Dani out!?!?!?"

Will yelled looking at me and then Izzy.

"Yea." I added.

"The only one throwing Dani ou-" The elevator door opened before Will could finish. Izzy grabbed me by my collar once more, she had one good grip on it. She threw me on the ground without a care. I landed on my knees, Will came out and helped me up.

"Just let me talk to her, okay?" Will looked back at Izzy and she nodded, me and Will walked over to a curb, I was on the edge he was on the sidewalk.

"Danielle. It's really hard for me to say this. It's over.

"I saw Izzy's eyes widened and she was on the ground, laughing. Tears began to fill my eyes, I can't believe what I'm hearing.

 "What?!" Will shot me a devilish smile and lightly pushed me off the curb.

Until I saw headlights. I was thrown out of a sleepover, dumped and killed. My mom was called by Izzy's mom to come pick me up, my mom was driving too fast, way to fast and she hit me. I wasn't just run over either, I was splattered everywhere. My mom's nice white car was now covered in whatever was left of me. Will had blood all over him, and Izzy was covered in it two, I hope they get what they deserve.

                                                                             **Izzy's P.O.V**

When I saw Danielle get hit, I was filled with joy and happiness. A grin grew on my face, wider, and wider. Will ran past me right back into the building, and I swear I saw a small grin on that face. Misa ran past me and right to Danielle's mom. The mother was squatting and crying over whatever was left of her daughter. I felt stares, it was everyone from the apartment looking down on me from the living room window.

SORRY I GOT TIRED :/ AND THIS CHAPTER MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE DERPY CAUSE' I WAS BEING RUSHED BY... SOME PEOPLE.

BUT THX FOR READING BAII ^_^