Chapter 10 The Stall?

School was over. I was sitting in between Misa and Smitty. Smitty next to the window and Misa next to the walk way. Misa was reading some Walking Dead fan-fiction on Wattpad, and Smitty texting Anthony. I looked down at my phone and just kinda zoned out. Till the bus stopped and my head hit the back of the seat in front of us. Misa and Smitty broke out laughing. Smitty stopped laughing and stepped over me and Misa, she grabbed her bag from the seat beside us. "Bye guys" She smiled, waved and got off. Anthony quickly grabbed his bag and ran after her. "Bye!" He shouted right after hopping off the bus.

"GO GET HER!" Will yelled right before the bus doors closed. Misa and I got on our knees and turned to face Will and Dan at the back of the bus. "What the hell was that?" Misa asked. "What? I'm the supportive friend." Will stared at Misa. "No. I'm the supportive friend. You're the funny one." Dan crossed his arms. "Hmmmm, yea you're right. But-" Dan and Will went back and forth, and me and Misa just turned back around. "That's not even what I meant. I was just wondering why Anthony got off the bus. That wasn't his stop." Misa shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Idiots."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY DAN HOWELLS HANDS.

I got home, took out my pony-tails, took off my head band, changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAPHAN.

I woke up and did my morning routine. I skipped breakfast, as usual. Grabbed my bag, yelled to my mom goodbye and I was out the door. Today was the day, the day I take someones life.

I walked awkwardly yet, quickly to the bus stop. I got on the bus last second. I fell behind during my morning routine, I couldn't find my head band. I sat down at the very front of the bus, leaving Misa to sit alone. The other day when the chapter was all about Anthony.

I got the class lists from my teacher Mr. Mac. I thought I should kill someone I don't like, and I hate everyone in grade 7 so.

I scrolled up and down the list's with my eyes, over and over. I hated so many people on the list's but, its kinda hard to choose someone to kill. Ending someones life for a stupid club? Whatever. It's not like I have a choice.

Hmmm. Who would nobody miss?...."Cassidy!" I shouted. "Cassidy Valentine!"I shouted even louder. Everyone on the bu started looking at me. "What?!" I yelled. They all turned back around...Except for Will. He just gave me this weird smirk then turned back to listen to Anthony.

A few minutes later the bus pulled to a stop. We all got off and walked over to our little spot on the grass where we talk till school starts. We all sat in silence. "So Anthony, how'd your movie with Smitty go?" Will asked. "Good, good. Unfriended was pretty good." Anthony and Will kept going, but I got up. "Izzy what are you doing?" Misa asked. "To the washroom." I answered quickly and ran to the washroom.

I thought since today I'd be killing someone, that I should make it special. I took my backpack, went into a stall and changed into a pair of clothes I brought.

Grey and white sneakers with white shoe laces, rough grey tights, a black tank top and a white belly top over it, that had a black 'X' on it. I stuffed my other clothes into my bag and walked up to the mirror. I reached into the front of my bag and pulled out eyeliner and mascara. I put on a little mascara and lined my eyes with eyeliner, and made a wing. I closed them back and put them back in my bag.

I took out my pony-tails and took off mt headband. After I put away my headband and pony-tails, I reached deep into my bag and pulled out a flower crown.

It had turquoise, light pink and light blue flowers in the front. And the back was mostly vines. I gently put it on my head. "Perfect." I whispered, smiling into the mirror. *BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* The bell rang. "What?!" Guess I was in here longer than I thought. I glanced into the mirror one final time, then reached into my bag and took out three paint brushes and a nail file. I zipped up my bag and left the washroom.