Imagine with Various Kpop Idols

Let ANON be your name. Keke

-------------------------

You are living with the nuns in an orphanage in California. One day you asked the nuns how did you get there. They said that when you are three, your brother left you there. He said that your parents died in a car accident. He gave you the name Anon as your nickname. At first, you were angry that he left you there but later on you realized that it's for your own good.

YOU: Sister, you think Oppa will come back here?

NUN: I don't know darling. But let's hope for that. *smiles*

On your 18th birthday, the nuns gave you the necklace you are wearing when you first enter the orphanage. It's a silver necklace with a colorful and cute key pendant.

NUN: Anon we planned to bring you to Korea.

YOU: W...what? But why? Don't you like me here? *teary eyes*

NUN: No darling. It's not that. You'll just study there. Besides Krystal will come with you. *smiles*

YOU: B.....but what if my brother came back here? And I'm not here then he will leave again. *sniff*

NUN: You are Korean right? When you came here you keep on talking alien language then we realized you're Korean. Then there's a chance that you'll see your brother there. *smiles*

YOU: But Sister what if not? What if he's living here somewhere in California? *sniff*

NUN: Stop thinking negative thing darling. *holds your hands* Be brave darling. You can't stay here for your entire life waiting for your brother......Think of your future too. Don't you want to have your own family like the others? Anon.....think of it okay?

You went to your room and sat on your bed. You stared at your necklace.

KRYSTAL: *enters your room* Dongsaeng~

YOU: Krystal Unni........*teary eyes*

KRYSTAL: Anon-ah~ Don't be sad.....I promise....when we reach Korea we will find your Oppa. *tap your head* Smile now okay? We'll seek help from my Jessica Unni. Okay?

YOU: You found her??

KRYSTAL: Yea. That's why I'm going to Korea. But......she still doesn't know that I'm her sister. *sad face*

YOU: I envy you Unni. Atleast you know who to find.....

KRYSTAL: Yah!~ Your Oppa will definitely recognize you....just make sure that you'll always wear that. *pointing at your necklace* Hmmm?

YOU: You're right. Kamsahamnida Unni. *smiles*

One week after.......in KOREA!!! ^___^

KRYSTAL: Waaaaah! We're here! Yeppuda!

YOU: Yea. It's so pretty here. *smiles*

UNKNOWN: Hi girls!

KRYSTAL and YOU: *startled* Omo! O.O

UNKNOWN: Oh Mianhamnida! I'm Jungshin....Are you Krystal and Anon?

YOU: Yea....Anon. *shakes hand* Nice to meet you. *smiles*

JUNGSHIN: Same here. And you're Krystal right. Sister Mary said you'll live with us. Sooo. Let's go?

KRYSTAL: Yea. I wanna rest. Haaaay~

JUNGSHIN: You must be very tired. Let me take your luggages. *smiles*

While on the car.....

KRYSTAL: Jungshin-ssi....what's with your long hair?