Imagine with EXO-M's LUHAN! <3

Do you know Ms. Wifi?!~ HAHAHAHA!~ Ms. Wifi is the reason why Lulu is always online on Weibo!~ You should thank Ms. Wifi!~ LOL

---------------

You are from (your country)...you planned to visit South Korea with your bestfriend and stay there for a month...Your purpose? Is to meet and greet your bias....Luhan. He had been your ultimate bias and you promised that he will always be.

"Besty!~" Someone shouted from the front of your house...It's your bestfriend so you immediately went downstairs and opened your gate.

YOU: Besty!~ *hugs* What made you visit me early in the morning?

BESTY: *showed you 2 plane tickets* CHARAAAN!~

YOU: Oh my! *hugs her very tight* When are we leaving? *you asked excitedly*

BESTY: Tomorrow!~ That's why we have to pack our things that we needed...Hihi~

YOU: Oh my! I'm really excited! I'll see you later then Besty!~ I'm going to prepare my things!~ *hugs*

BESTY: Okay!~ I can see that you're really excited!~ HAHA bye see you later!

While preparing your things, you smile so wide like an idiot but you can't help it. You are really happy that finally, you'll be able to see Luhan, step on the same land that Luhan is stepping, and breath the same air that Luhan is breathing. You even studied Korean so that you'll be able to communicate with him.

The next day..."This is it! In just few hours, I will be nearer to you. I will be able to meet you." you said to yourself

BESTY: Hey besty~ can you stop that huge smile of yours? Others might think you're crazy..HAHAHA~

YOU: I'm sorry besty..I just can't help it...my smile doesn't want to stop. *wide grin*

BESTY: I too might think you're crazy! You're smiling for no reason!

YOU: I have!~ Luhan is the reason!~ *grinning so wide* *imagine Chanyeol's smile? WIDER THAN THAT!*

BESTY: Yeah yeah~ Uhh! Let's go! They're already calling all passengers...*dragging you*

Few hours later, you reached Incheon Airport...the moment you stepped on the ground, you shouted really loud calling the attention of the crowd..

"LUUUUUUUUHAN!~ I CAN FINALLY SEE YOU!" you shouted....not knowing that EXO are one of the crowd who heard you scream...

BESTY: Hey hey besty!~ What are you doing? Are you crazy? *feeling embarrased*

YOU: Miahneyo besty...I just can't hold my feels anymore. Hehe *smiling so wide*

BESTY: Aish!~ Let's go! So we can find a hotel to sleep..*feeling embarrased because everyone is looking*

YOU: Arasseoyo!~ Tsss..you killed my moment!~ *you said then started to walk*

UNKNOWN: OMG! I SAW EXO AWHILE AGO!~ They're really handsome! *said it in Korean*

YOU: *eyes wide open* AAAAH!~ They're here? OMFG! Does that mean they heard me? Dang! This is so embarrasing! *hitting your forehead*

BESTY: I think yes~ *watching at the 12 handsome guys walking to where you're standing*

YOU: Oh sh*t! This is crazy!~ How....how can I? How can I face Luhan?

BESTY: Do you want to run for your life now? *getting ready to run*

YOU: That's a good idea besty~ Let's go..*walk fast away from the approaching EXO*

SUHO: WAIT!~ Don't run away!~

You and your besty stopped and gave a look to each other...lie WHAT-TO-DO? look. You had no choice but to look at them because they are already standing at your back and some of them went in front of you.. They are staring at you like...