He suprises you for your birthday

Y/N POV
"So Y/N. What do you want for your birthday?" Nash asks me. He's skyping me because he's on a world tour with Hayes. It's my birthday today and it's already 10 in the morning.
"Hayes home. He hasn't called or texted me all day. He knows I'm awake all 24 hours of my birthday. I done this since I was 7." I sigh. Last year, Hayes texted me the minute it was my birthday.
"Yah. He's been uh, rehearsing all day." Nash says with a sad tone. I sigh and grab my phone. I send a quick message to Hayes.
Y/N: hey babe!

Read at 10:36

That little fuck read it and ignored me. I throw my phone violently on the bed.
"You okay?"Nash questions.
"He fucking read my text and ignored me!" I yell. My eyes water but, I don't let them fall. Nash gives me a sad look and checks his phone.
As Nash is on his phone, I hear a noise downstairs. My parents are at work. I grab my katana from my closet.
"Nash someone is downstairs." I panic. I hear footsteps upstairs and I hide behind my bed. I look up and my doorknob turns. I brace myself to probably have to stab someone and stand up. My door opens and I see.......HAYES! I drop my sword and run to his arms. I attack him with a hug and wrap my legs around him. I hear Nash laughing in the background and Hayes just hugs back.
"I missed you so much Haysieboo!" I cry into his shoulder. It's been 4 weeks.
"Happy 15th birthday babe." Hayes says, putting me down. I look at his eyes and attach my lips to his. The spark it still there. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I jump on him again and he holds me.
"I'm still here guys!" I hear Nash yell through Skype. Hayes walks us over to the desk and shuts the laptop with out breaking the kiss.
Let's just say, that was a day to remember ;)