You attend your first party together

Y/N POV
"Y/N do you want to go to a party at Nash's house later?" Hayes comes up and asks me.
"Who is all going to be there? I've uh...never been to a party before." I say with a slight smile.
"Nash, Cam, Jack J, Jack G, Matt, Shawn, the Dolans, Tez, and Alec." Hayes says, trying to mentally remember. I put thought to this. Shawn has always had a slim crush on me and Hayes gets really jealous, really easily.
"Uh. Yah I guess. I'll probably just stick with you the whole time." I smile at him. He gives me a surprised smile. He gives me a big hug and goes in the other room. Probably to finish his schoolwork.
"Wait what time is it at?" I yell to him.
"9:30. It's 7:45 now!" He yells back. I go into our shared bedroom and go through our closet. I decide on a white, strapless, crossed back crop top, a high-low blue skirt with a sliver type belt, and black heels. Not too high though. Even though I'm the shortest of everyone, I hate too high high heels. I lay the outfit on the bed and go into the bathroom. I quickly brush my hair and put music on. I hate silence. I wash my face and plug in my curler. I grab my makeup and begin. It's a party so I put on what I consider a lot. I never usually wear it.
Look above for picture I'm not explaining that.
I finish coating my lips with my matte red lipstick and go get my clothes. I check the time and, it's 8:15. Damn. I look amazing already. I throw on my outfit and go back into the bathroom. I put my shoes on the ground next to me and grab my curler. My hair is naturally kind of straight so I do some natural looking beach waves things. (I'm not a girly girl please just look above)
"Don't" by Bryson Tiller comes on and I get in the vibe. I sing along with the song and curl my hair.
As finishing my last curl, I burn my FUCKING FINGER! I drop the curler on the counter and grab my finger. I open our cabinet on the wall and grab some aloe Vera stuff and a bandaid. I put it on and finish my last curl. I unplug that mother fucker and put it away. I grab my heals, phone and my lint roller. I throw my phone and heals on the bed and run the lint roller over my top and skirt. Living with Hayes, we get a lot of lint. I check my phone and see its 8:45. Jesus Christ I have never ever taken that long. I put the lint roller back on the counter and head into the living room, heels in hand. The least amount of time I have to wear these, the better. I walk into the kitchen and set the heals by the door. All of a sudden, two arms wrap around my waist.
"Damn baby girl. You look good. Wearing my favorite heels even." Hayes whispers to me.
"I would kiss you but, it would ruin my makeup. Sorry baby." I smile and turn around. Hayes is wearing a black shirt and regular jeans with black vans.
"You look so good. I don't know if I can allow so much sexy in one house." Hayes smiles at me.
"Well I've never been to a party. Now let me go I just got the lint of my outfit." I smile at him and walk into the living room. Hayes stays in the kitchen and comes back out a moment later. He throws a water bottle at me.
"Forget something?" He laughs at me. I roll my eyes and waterfall the water. Makeup on fleek and I tried hard. I'm not ruining this amazingness.
Skip to party
Me and Hayes pull up. I take a deep breath as I hear the music pounding through the house.
"Babe lets do this. I won't leave your side. It's just Nash. The worst thing you have to worry about if is Jack and Jack brought weed. None of us drink." Hayes smiles at me and we exit the car. He grabs my hand and walks me to the house. We open the door and I'm immediately submerged in the smell of weed. Well shit.
"HEEYYY IS THAT HAYES AND Y/N?!" Nash yells through the loud music. I smile and give him a small hug. I cling to Hayes and look around. I spot Shawn and sees he's already drooling at me.
"Babe I'll be right back!" I yell to him. He nods and starts talking to Nash. I walk over to Shawn.
"Hello! How are you?" I yell. Shawn gives me the "one second" finger and turns around. The music lowers but people are still dancing.
"Oh there are my thoughts. Damn I haven't heard them since I got here." I laugh. Shawn smiles.
"You look good. I made this playlist just for you by the way." He slightly smiles at me. I listen to the music for a second. It's "no type" by Rae sremmurd.
"Thanks Shawn. Wanna dance?" I offer my hand. He nods and grabs my hand. He spins me around and then bring me close to him. We laugh. We dance like idiots and scream the lyrics to each other. He spins me around and pulls me close to him.
"Bad bitches is the only thing I like." He says in my ear and we crack up.
The song ends and me and Shawn are laughing so hard.
"I'm going to go mingle. See yah Shawn. My bad bitch for life" I giggle and walk away. I spot Hayes and he glares at me.
"Babe what's wrong?" I ask.
"You feeling all over Shawn. That's what's wrong." He huffs. AAANDDD IT BEGINS.
"Oh dear god Hayes. I can't deal with this. I'm going to go say hi to everyone." I sigh and walk away. I spot the Dolans and walk toward them. They see me walking toward them and they look me up and down. Ethan whistles.
"Damn Y/N. You look great." Ethan laughs.
A couple hours later
After a couple hours, Jack Gilinsky stops the music.
"I brought weed. Courtesy of my man skate. So you know it's good." G smiles. His eyes are as red as fucking Clifford the big red dog. I turn around and cling to Hayes.
"You don't have to take a hit. I won't." Hayes whispers in my ear. I smile at him. I mouth to him "thank you" and uncling from him. G starts passing the blunt around. The only people who didn't take a puff was Matt, Hayes and I. Even Shawn took a hit. I'm surprised. The house begins to get cloudy and smells like a skunk died. Shawn stumbles over to us. High as a kite.
"Heeeyyyyy. Y/N can I tell you something?" He laughs. I roll my eyes.
"I think, you're very pretty." He whispers to me and starts to die of laughter. I walk over to Matt as Hayes tries to make sure no one gets hurt.
"Hey." I smile and sit next to him.
"Hello. I hate how weed makes me feel." Matt smiles at me.
"I don't want to try it. It smells awful." I wrinkle my face. Matt and I talk for a little bit and babysit the little doped up children. I swear, high teenagers are just drunk toddlers.
Couple more hours later
Everyone begins to come down from there high. Hayes, Matt and I make sure everyone is okay, give them blankets and water, and head out.
"See yah Y/N!" Matt hugs me.
"Bye Matt." I smile. Hayes and I get in the car and drive away. I check my phone. It's 2:30 AM. Dang.
"Thank you. I know that probably wasn't very much fun." Hayes smiles and grabs my hand.
"It was amazing. I love how the Dolans were arguing about which twin they were." I laugh.
"Yah or how Cameron thought the TV was a camera from the aliens." Hayes laughs.
"Tonight was actually fun." I smile. He pulls my hand up to his mouth and gives it a kiss.
"Now we should discuss the Shawn thing." Hayes says.
"Oh my god Hayes! Seriously?" I laugh. He laughs with me.
"I'm just kidding princess. I'm glad you had fun." Hayes smiles. Tonight was actually a good time.