Baby (werewolf)

I never thought my life would end up like it has. With a baby on the way, single, college dropout, living in a shabby apartment, crappy waitress job, can't pay bills, and having to move back home into my parents house.

My life up until four months ago was good, not perfect, but better than it is now. I was passing all my classes, I had friends who I could tell everything to, I had parents who bragged about me, and I lived in the dorm at my college, but all that changed one night after I had left the library to go to my dorm at one in the morning.

I had been walking down the street minding my own business when a guy dressed in all black had jumped out from behind a building grabbed me. I had fought to get away, but he was to strong for me as he pulled me behind the building and took my virginity.

I had become distant with my friends after that and they quickly started saying stuff behind my back. So I knew that they were faking being my friends.

After a while I noticed that my period was late. So I went to the doctors and it confirmed that I was pregnant. After that I dropped out of school so that I could a job to support a baby.

After a week of working at my crappy job I had a meltdown in the middle of my rundown apartment and decided to call my parents. I had explained to them what happened, and they gave me so many options of what I could do with the baby. I told them that I wanted to keep it. It wad my baby and it wasn't its fault that his/her dad was a monster. I also couldn't and wouldn't give up my baby for adoption.

So this left me with no option but to move back in with my parents. Who support me with every decision that I make.

I have no problem moving back in with my parents. We get along and they are the best people I know. Its just embarrassing that I have to stoop to this low part of my life.

Another thing that really sucks about this whole situation is that I haven't met my mate yet, and I knew that if I ever met him now that he would most likely reject me because of this baby.

Usually our wolves would get hurt, angry, and distant if they find out that their mates cheated.

I just hoped that my mate will let me explain myself.
.......

My dad picked me up from the airport and he squeezed me really tight. "Oh, sweetie. I'm so glad you are home."

"Me to dad. Where is mom?" I asked him.

"Your moms high school best friend contacted her a few days ago, and her and her son have moved in recently to the pack. So they are at the house visiting." Dad told me.

"Ok. Are they going to be there when we get to the house? Do they know about my situation?" I asked my dad hoping that they don't know. Its not something I want to broadcast.

"Well...your moms friend knows, but her son doesn't. Her son just knows that you are coming home because you need some help." I frowned at my dad.

"Oh...ok." I walked silently by my dad to his truck, and was silent all the way to the house.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up in my childhood home. I felt my myself tear up as I remembered being innocent and complete in this house. Now I'm just broken and used.

"Honey?" I looked over at my dad. "I am so sorry you had to go through what you did. I should have protected you and I didn't. I'm so sorry honey that i failed you."

I grabbed my dad in hug and hugged him tight. "Its not your fault dad. You have protected me ever since I was a kid, and you have never failed me." Tears rolled down my face.

My dad pulled back and wiped away my tears. "I'm so proud of you baby." I smiled at him. "We should go ahead and go inside."

Walking up the driveway I couldn't help but feel tense. I could sense that something was about to happen, and I couldn't tell if it was a bad feeling or not.