Minho

Hey hey hey hey it's me

Don't ever sprain your ankle. Crutches suck. I mean really suck.

Anyway. Hello...from the other side, I have brought a new update based on recent events in my life.

Also special hello to the new readers, I'm pretty sure everyone reading is new. I've probably run almost everyone off with my whole "updating like every 2 months" thing. Oops...I lack motivation...and sometimes ideas...but it's mainly motivation. Whether you're new or an original reader (you've been here since the end of 2014), I love you, Happy New Year, and enjoy this Minho imagine!

---------------

Stupid crutches, I thought as I hobbled along through the Glade on the crutches Jeff made for me. The other day, I fell over a tree root and rolled my ankle. I know not very exciting but what else was I supposed to say, I jumped off the maze wall trying to fly?

I hobbled about another 5 or 6 feet when I just said "Shuck it!" and put both of my crutches in one hand and began to walk, dragging my hurt leg behind me.

I had just gotten to my room (me being the only girl, I get my own room) when I heard someone clear their throat. Startled, I turned around and in the doorway was a not-so happy looking Minho.

"Hey babe," I said as nonchalantly as possible. (Did I mention he's my boyfriend?)

"(Y/n), why the heck are you not using your crutches?" he said.

"I don't want to. They hurt my arm pits," I said as I sat on my bed. It was as simple as that.

"You're gonna be on them longer if you don't start using them more often." Minho came and sat beside me.

"And if that happens, it happens." I shrugged.

"I won't allow it." he said

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" I looked at him.

"What am I gonna do about it, you ask?" Minho laughed. "What am I gonna do?"

Minho stood up and grabbed my ankles and pulled me off of my bed. I was now laying in my floor looking up at him.

"You're gonna drag me out of my bed and put me on the floor? Doesn't help make me want to use my crutches. I kind of like the floor." I said.

Ha, I got him. I thought...until he sat on me and started tickling me. Crap.

"Minho! Minho! Stop! Please!" I laughed.

"Promise you'll use your crutches and I'll quit," Minho smiled.

"Okay, okay! I use them! Now quit!"

Minho quit tickling me and looked down at me. He was still sitting on me.

"Minho, why are you still sitting on me?" I asked.

"So I can do this," he said just before he leaned down and kissed me.

When it ended, all too soon, Minho stood up and said, "Use your crutches or that won't happen again."