Chapter twenty: Choosing

"What's wrong with Ash? Why did he asked me that question?" you said as you were coming out. Ash was still wating for you. "What do you want Ash?" You asked. "Just tell me" He got closer to you and there was no way you could escape this time. "T-tell you want?" You asked. "Who do you perfer the most?" He asked nerviously. "I don't know-" you got stopped by another passionate, he laid a hand on the wall, he pushed he's lips deeper. 'There is no escape from this one' You thought, as the teen who was a very good french kisser did he's kiss you were trying to escape but he would not let you this time. "Hey, y/n are you coming?" Brooklyn asked, but she stopped as she saw you guys were making out. "Uh.........aha....." you tried to speak, you pointed out the door. "Okay see you there is guess?" She walked down"

"What the fuck Ash?" You pushed him out, "y-you've never been this way" you said. "Y-y/n, it's 'cuz i missed you so much! Please come back" Ash said. "Why should i? Who am I going to know if it is not other lie of your's?" You walked down, turning your face to him. "Because with out 'ya i feel like am going to die" Ash said. "Whatever" You walked down, waving at your friends. "It's okay, she's just playing hard to get" He smirked, knowing eventually you'll come back.

Your POV

Am sorry Ash i don't know what am I doing, am a damn heart braker! I saw Giselle getting in her car with Brooklyn and Carly ready to go to practice with the coach then in the stadium, "hey, need a ride?!" Giselle shouted, while waiving to me. "Y-y eah sure" I said while getting to the car, "hope in dude" Brooklyn said. "Okay" you said getting in the car. "Hey who was that guy you were making out with?" Brooklyn scooched next to you, wanting to start a big gossip. "Uuuu, tell us y/n" Carly said. "Guys stop getting in people's business" Giselle said, stopping the car. "Be quite Gisselle! Let her talk!" Brooklyn said. "It was Ash" I said wordless, "remember brook" I asked her. "An Ash huh? Let me think,oh yeah!" She shouted out. "Who is this Ash y/n?" Carlyn asked, taking her seat belt off and facing the conversation, meanwhile Giselle was just listening there. "He's my Japanese boyfriend!" I said, looking at the window. "Japones? Pero tus papàs te dejan no? (Japanese? But your parents let you date him right?)" Giselle asked. "No saben (that don't know)" I said, then I heard my phone vabreate, "yeah mom?" I asked her. "y/n! Te acordates verdad? (y/n! You remember right?)" my mom asked me, anyone that sat next to me could hear her terrifying screams. "Si mamá ya te tengo que colgar ya vamos a llegar ok, bueno adiós (yes mom, i hace to hang up were araving, well bye)" i hanged up, a bit embarresed, by how muy mom trieded a 17 year old like a kid. "Oh muy freaking god mom" i sighed pumping me head on the window, "ha! Dont worry about it, your not the only one" Giselle chuckled.

"About what?" Carly asked, "yeah what you guys talking about?" Brooklyn asked. "Nothing" you and Giselle both said at the same time.

Song insperation- Until I met u by sunstreak