Chapter 1

Heading into the town of Port Charles was a young lady named Danielle Webster. She seemed like your everyday girl, but the truth was she is the daughter of a New York senator.

Danielle was traveling and wanted to see what was going on in the small port town. Little did she know her stay would not last long. No one knew what was about to come. Not her father, not her mother, not anyone.

As she headed out of the restaurant the floating rib she felt a strange rush. A man had grabbed her waist pulling her into the alleyway forcing her to her knees. He yanked off her clothing and left her cold, bloody and beaten.

The man ran off when he heard a voice off in the distance. Michael Quartermaine walked closer to see the poor woman lying there and he felt for a pulse. When he found none, he dialed 911.

The operator said "911 what's your emergency?"

Michael "I found a lady in the alley near the floating rib. Send help right away. She has no pulse."

It did not take long before Nathan West appeared to investigate. He felt for a pulse and he too found none. Nathan called for the medical examiner because she had been left for dead.

He looked for evidence on who she was and determined her name was Danielle Webster. He asked himself why does that name sound familiar?

Jordan arrived with the ME and asked "Who is our victim Detective West?"

Nathan said "Danielle Webster. She is 24 and I know her name but can't place it."

Jordan said "Oh my god. She is the senators daughter. We have to handle this case with the utmost caution West. We can't let her murderer get off on even the slightest technicality."

Nathan said "I think she was raped and left for dead. We really need to contact her father."

Jordan said "I will take care of that. You keep combing over any evidence you can find. The crime scene unit is here to assist you."

Jordan put in a call to Senator Webster and said "Hello. This is Commissioner Jordan Ashford. May I speak with Senator Webster?"

A lady answered "What is this in regards too miss?"

Jordan said "His daughter. We have news he needs to know."

The phone was handed to the senator and he asked "What is this news commissioner?"

Jordan said "I am so sorry sir, but your daughter is in our morgue. My best detectives are investigating the crime. I am so terribly sorry for your loss senator."

Mr Webster screamed out "No! She can't be. Not my baby girl."

As soon as he came to Port Charles he went to go validate that it was in fact Danielle and immediately called a press conference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Manhattan detective turned on the television to hear about the senators daughter being raped and left for dead. She called her partner "Fin, we have a situation. The senators daughter was killed in Port Charles."

Fin said "I guess we are going on a field trip."

They traveled to Port Charles and met with Nathan West and Jordan Ashford. Nathan said "Hi. Who are you again?"

She held out her hand "I'm sergeant Olivia Benson with Manhattan special victims unit. This is detective Fin Tutuola. We believe the man who raped Danielle is involved with a string of rapes in Manhattan."

Nathan asked "What makes you think that?"

Benson said "She was being followed for three months before she left town. We believe she left to get away from her stalker. He must have followed her here."

Nathan said "Oh. We do not have all the evidence yet, but it did seem clear she was raped. A DNA sample is being checked in the system for any matches. How did you hear about it so quickly?"

Tutuola said "She heard it on the news. Her father made a press announcement."

Jordan said "Why don't we all work together on this and try to catch this creep alright? I do not want this kind of crime in my town. We have enough from the mob."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detective Carisi was back in Manhattan sharing details as they became available between Benson and Warner.

***************************************

To be continued...... Once I can get inspired for a second chapter. Please bear with me as I tune into both general hospital and more episodes of SVU. Thank you!