You've made me ANGRY!

They came and took my sister. My sister yells for me but  I black out. When I awaken I find a note from Travis. I feel so angry when I read it. If I don't sacrifice myself, they'll kill my sister. I go to where they tell me to go and sure enough they've got Nicole tied up. "I was wondering if you'd show up. I can't believe I ever loved you. Any girl out there in the world is smarter, prettier, and not a complete monster" Laurence says. He continues to speak, with every word he says I get angrier. I try to hold it back until he says "You and you're sister are pathetic weaklings. I can't believe the Shadow Lord ever called you his daughter"! "That's it!" I say angrily. My eyes turn a bright red, my hair the darkest black you've ever seen, my skin turns so pale it's almost white, I sprout black bat-like wings, and my clothes turn red and black. Laurence, Travis, Aaron, Katelyn, Aphmau look scared. Luna, Trina, and Nicole just have a face as though their saying "You brought this on yourself". "You'll pay for what you just said. You took my loved one away and I'll take yours". I swoop down, grab Aphmau and use my magic to carry Luna, Trina, and Nicole. We all fly away, with little Aphmau yelling for Laurence like a little baby. We go to the top of a mountain, and dangle Aphmau from a rope that's very weak and is 1,000 feet in the air. Then leave Luna and Trina to stand guard. Me and Nicole go back to Laurence and the others. "We have a proposition for you Laurence. Aphmau is on the top of that mountain dangling helplessly from a very weak rope about 1,000 feet in the air. If you can get to her before she drops she's yours. But you only have an hour. If you don't get to her in an hour or she falls before you get there she's ours. To kill her or to turn her into a Shadow Knight. Muahaha" And with that we leave.

Time skip brought to you by Walmart

 Laurence doesn't even make it close to Aphmau before the hour is up. We take her to the nether to become a Shadow Knight. We know she hasn't fully succumb to the Shadow Lord but it's impossible for her to escape.

Author's Note:

*hides in fear of her life* So yeah that was today's chapter. Sorry for the cliff. Well before you kill me I would like to thank all of you for the support.

KatelynShadows out