Cry Me A River

Laurence's POV

I see her y/n. Why did I ever love her, she's going to turn Aphmau into a Shadow Knight. For all I know she already has unless Aphmau refused. "Laurence" she sounds different like a good person "Laurence I'm sorry about what I did" I interrupt her "Yeah right you locked me up and killed Aphmau" she interrupts me "I didn't kill her and she isn't a Shadow Knight. I realized I had become a monster and came here to release you". Before I can say anything I see a bright light and find myself in front of Aphmau and Katelyn.

"Guys y/n is evil she kidnapped me, Aaron, and Travis. She is the daughter of the Shadow Lord" I say to them. Aphmau looks shocked, Katelyn looks betrayed. I hear her before I see her. I get my sword at the ready. "Here take this, but before you take it out let me stand back" she throws me a sack and steps back. I look inside it's a yellow crystal. "What is it?" I say. "It's a light crystal the only thing that can fully kill Shadow Knights. I suggest giving it to Aphmau. Since she is the one the Shadow Lord wants." she says to Aphmau's surprise. I throw it back not trusting her. A tear goes down her face as she leans out to touch it. "Y/N no it'll kill you" both Katelyn and these two mystery girls that came out of nowhere (Luna and Trina Slayer). "I deserve to die after the monster I've become."

Y/N POV

I touch and scream in pain and black out. But I know I'm not dead because I can hear everything around me. "We need to heal her" Luna says. Then I really do black out.

Author's Note:

Don't Kill me for the cliffhanger! I'm sorry and a special thanks to PhoenixSlayer987 for Trina.  Anyway I will update tomorrow and I will be starting a new book tomorrow as well (Drum Roll) Oh My Irene! Dun Dun Dun