A snicker came from Noah, earning him a glare from Naomi.

"I can't take this anymore!" Terrell exclaimed. His arm disappeared from around Sahara and he pulled his tie loose. A button from his shirt came undone in the process.

"Terrell, would you please not selfishly..." Reagan began.

"It's a cat for goodness sakes. A cat!" Terrell glared. His tie went over his head and he bunched it up in a hand. The sunglasses were taken off and dropped to the ground. "I have better things to do." He turned to leave.

The twins exchanged glances before they sprang into action. They grabbed Terrell, one on each side before he could go.

"The service is not yet over," Reagan informed him as the twins turned Terrell back to the mound.

Naomi marched over. She stood, one hand went to her hip. "If this was your funeral Mo would have come!" she informed Terrell as she waved her handkerchief around.

"He's a cat!" Terrell repeated as he and the little girl exchanged glares.

"He was a Falcon!" Naomi argued.

"One that died bravely," Reagan agreed.

"You mean one that was squashed when you decided to crash land and demolish my house?" Terrell accused.

Alegra had jumped forward and clamped her hands over Naomi's ears. She was too late.

"You killed Mo!" Naomi turned to Reagan. "You killed Mo?" she repeated.

Sahara bit her lip, knowing that it was completely inappropriate to laugh at this moment. However, it was getting harder not to.

"Well, the secret is out." Orion let out a sigh. He removed his sunglasses, folded them, and put them in his pocket.

"Yes," Alegra glared at Terrell. "It is."

Terrell shrugged.

"Murderer!" Naomi pointed a demanding finger at Reagan.

"Hey, Arden was flying too," Reagan defended himself.

"Death!" The handkerchief was thrown into the air and Naomi sprang forward.

Letting out a high pitched scream, Reagan jumped behind Sahara, using her as a line of defense. When Naomi got around, he headed for his next target, Noah. All Noah did was raise the shovel and Reagan instantly changed directions to Orion.

"Well, this was...ah...fun," Paige noted.

Terrell's bracelet buzzed. He glanced down only to groan. "Seriously? Can't they leave me alone?"

"Nope. The crew just loves you too much," Noah informed him.

"I only need Sahara's love!"

"What if she dumps you?"

Terrell's eyes narrowed. "Why would she do that?"

Noah shrugged. "You can be a douche..."

Sahara nodded in agreement.

"What?" Terrell asked, eyes wide.

"Ahhh!" Reagan ran by, Naomi in pursuit.

"Naomi, honey. If you really need to kill him, please do it in the field. It's easier to clean up!" Alegra called after her.

Orion walked over and took the shovel from Noah. "I'll start digging," he informed the princess who nodded.

"Hey!" Reagan protested.