I was so into the kiss that I didn’t feel Nolan’s hand travel down more and onto my butt. I only realized it when he picked me up and laid me down on the couch, so he was on top. I tried to break away from the kiss, but he wouldn’t let me. He took one of his hands off my butt just to hold my face to prevent me from pulling away from the kiss. He took his other hand off my butt just to squeeze my breast. That was the last straw. Removing my hands from their place around his neck and bringing them to his chest, I shoved him off of me with all the strength that I could muster.

The push actually got him off of me, which was a miracle because I did not want this escalating like I knew he wanted it to. I can’t believe he tried to do this again though. I mean come on does he not understand that I was mad at him already for the first time it happened.

“Why would you even try this again?” I yelled at him while wiggling my way out from underneath him.

He didn’t say anything and just shrugged with a smirk on his face. I slid off the couch and stood up at this time.

“You know what I’m leaving. I’m sick of this. Why would you dare try that shit with me again? You should know I’m not going to let it happen again.” I felt all my rage wanting to explode out of me.

“It was worth a try.” he said with the same shrug and smirk as a couple of seconds ago.

“You know what I’m DONE. I never want to see you again.” I walked off in fury.

On the way out I saw every look on each of the five guys in the room. They looked horny. I mean in a major way. I could practically feel their eyes on my butt as I walked out of the living room. How could Nolan do that to me again? There go those shivers again. I mean he should know I wouldn’t do that in front of those disgusting guys. Now that I think back to those guys I realized that I’ve never seen them before. They looked grimy and nasty. Why would Nolan be hanging around guys like that?

As I rushed towards the door, I heard pounding of feet on the rugged floor and then I felt a pull on my shoulder. I knew it was Nolan without looking at him. He pulled me to a stop and turned me around to look at him. He stared me down and he did not look to happy.

“You know you can’t be done. What do you think your parents would think if that certain something got out to the public?” He said with a sneer on his face as he tried to caress my shoulder.

I could not believe he would stoop that low. I didn’t want to give in but I had to. What else could I do but give in. I dropped my head and looked at the floor. This jerk face was going to have me punch that dumb grin off his face. I shrugged off his hand from my shoulder, not wanting him to touch me any further.

“Fine but I’m still leaving.” His smirk on his face got bigger knowing he had just won.

“Good and okay you have a good day my sexy mentally unstable woman.” He said grabbing a hold of both my shoulders this time to bring me into a kiss.

I didn’t kiss back and I didn’t back out of the kiss; I just stood there waiting for him to get his face off my lips. I was not a happy person. When he finally removed his lips off of mine I felt relieved.

“You are one stubborn chick.” I faked smiled at his comment and then turned around to head back to the door.

He smacks my butt when I started off and I pivoted back around and smacked him on his face. He just stood there and took it. Then with another damn smirk he walked away. Ugh that man is a pain in my butt literally I thought as I rubbed the spot that he just hit. I mean he is so ugh frustrating. Ugh son of a Bieber he’s going to get his face smashed in. I rotated back around and continued walking out the house and into my car.

I got in the car and started beating on the wheel to get my frustrations out. After a few minutes of that I felt a little bit better, so I buckled up and pulled out. I don’t know what to do now since I do not want to be near Nolan and I canceled the dinner date my mom had planned. Now that I thought about it maybe I would go just to meet the guy. Maybe it would be fun and I would feel a little bit better. Yea that sounds like a great plan.

I called up Finley’s office knowing Stacy would pick up since she was technically still her receptionist until next week.

“Finley’s office how may I help you?” Stacy said when she picked up.

“Hey Stacy it’s me Summer. I was wondering if you talked to my mom about that dinner date.”

“Yes I did Summer just like you asked, but your mom wasn’t too happy about you canceling. Why is something wrong?” Damn she works fast.

“Actually there is something wrong. I kind of need you to call her back and tell her its back on. I’m really sorry Stacy to have to ask you to do this.”

“Oh it’s no problem, just hold on for a minute and I will call her up right now.”

I felt really bad to have to ask her to do this but I knew if I tried to call my mom and tell her this, I wouldn’t even have been able to talk because she would be screaming my ear off about how disappointed she was. Actually, I’m surprised she didn’t already try to call me to do that.

“Okay so your mom said that since she already talked to the guy he has already made plans for tonight but he said that he could do something right now if you’re available.” Wow who makes plans that fast?

“Sure I’m available. Where would he like to meet?”

“He said he’s at Northside Park, if you wanted to meet him there?” Hmm that’s place is like the spot for teenagers in Norfolk, Virginia, I wonder how old this guy is.

“Um sure but do you by any chance know how old this guy is?”

“Hold on one moment and I can find out for you.” I was already really close to Northside so I continued driving towards it.

“Okay so your mom said he’s will be there waiting for in the parking lot. Oh she said he was 25, he’s a handsome blonde with blue eyes, so maybe that will make it easier to find him.”

“Thank you so much Stacy. You’re amazing.”

“No problem I already like working for you even if it’s not official yet. I mean you said thank you, I appreciate it.” I could practically feel her happiness through the phone

“I say thank you” I heard in the background.

“Ugh I have to go. Have a good time.” Right before she hung up I heard her say “You definitely do not ever say thank and you in that same sentenced towards me.”

I hung up my phone laughing. She is a very amusing person. It’s going to be fun having her around. I pulled up in Northside’s parking lot soon after. I parked really fast and then just sat there. I have no idea why I agreed to do this. Oh yea I wanted to get my mind off Nolan. Ugh my mind was off of it until now. Damn it I’m thinking about his jerk face self. I started beating on my wheel again to release more of my frustration. When I finally finished doing that I unbuckled and got out of my car. I shut the door while locking it and stepped backwards into someone. I stumbled forward, which in turn had me bump right into my car which set off the alarm.

“Ahh poop poop!” I screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? Good/Bad?

Any thoughts as to what happens next.

Comment/vote/fan :) Do it now it's the nice thing to do!!! hahaha and I would love you for it too.