"What if he doesn't love me back?  What if he gets mad and doesn't talk to me?"  I waited for her response, but it never came.  Instead, a familiar figure opened the door and entered the room, making my blood turn cold and my whole body to freeze.

  "How much of that conversation did you hear?"  I whispered.

  "Almost all of it."  Austen answered calmly.  I already began to feel tears pricking at my eyes.

   "Well I'm gonna leave you two to talk."  Naomi winked at both of us and left, shutting the door on her way out.  That's when I really began to sob.

   "Zeek?  Are you okay?"  I just shook my head and looked at the ground.

   "I'm so sorry Austen..."  He came closer, and I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking he was going to hit me, but he didn't  He wrapped me up in a big bear hug like always and held me as I cried.

   "Zeek, you have nothing to be sorry about.  Why do you think you need to apologize?"

  "I ruin everything."  I felt him pull away slightly.

    "Zeek.  We've been best friends for almost six years.  The best six years of my life so far.  My life would be ruined if you weren't in it.  Do you want to know why?"  I finally gathered up enough courage to look up at him.  Instead of worry in his beautiful blue eyes, I saw joy, and... love?

  "Why?"

   "Because, I love you too."  He loved me?  He loved me!  HE LOVED ME!!!  He... Austen Kade... loved me...   Wait... as a brother?  "Unless you're okay with incest, then no, not like a brother."  HE LOVED ME!!! Wait, did I say that out loud?  "Yes, you did."  He chuckled softly.

  "You love me?" 

  "Yes.  Zeek, I am absolutely in love with you."  He lifted his hand and wiped my left over tears with his thumb, making me smile.  A real smile this time.

  "I love you too."  He just smiled and dropped down on one knee, holding both my hands in his.

  "Before you freak out, this isn't a marriage proposal.  Zeek, we've been best friends for six years, but I've always felt closer than that.  At first I dismissed the thought as us just being like brothers.  But then, I started feeling stronger.  Every time I saw you get upset, it killed me.  Every tear I watched you cry broke my heart a little more.  Zeek, I understand now.  All along, we were meant for each other.  When I saw you with that Weston guy last night, it nearly killed me.  It made me angry that he could make you so happy, but I didn't even know what was wrong in the first place.  I never noticed before, how I always get nervous around you, why we're closer than what normal guy friends should be.  I love you so much.  Ezekiel Griffin Stone, will you be my boyfriend?"  I couldn't stop smiling.  I even ignored the fact that he used my full name.  "Aw, shit... You're crying again.  Did I say something?  I'm so sor-"  I tackled him on the ground, interrupting him, and crashed my lips to his.  It took him a couple seconds to respond, but eventually he gripped my waist and kissed me back.  It was amazing.  Like fire and ice at the same time, and I couldn't get enough.  Unfortunately, humans need oxygen to breathe, which I was getting none of at that time, so I had to pull away.

  "Yes!  Yes!  Holy shit, you know how many years I've been waiting for all that?"  I stood up and held out my hand, pulling him up with me.

  "How many?"

  "Six!  Six years!"

  "We met six years ago... You've liked me since then?"

  "Yeah, since the first time I saw you."  

  "Well sorry it took me a while, but I'm here now."  Just as we were about to kiss again, there was a loud knock at the door.

  "It's Naomi!!! I'm coming in!"  Austen held onto my hand.  " Oh my gosh, Emily just did the funniest thing!  She was-  What's that?"  She pointed at our hands.  

  "Hands."  Austen smirked at my answer.

  "Why do Austen's lips look swollen and Zeek's face look like a babboon's butt?"

  "No reason."

  "You told him, didn't you?"  She smirked at Austen.

  "She knew?"  I asked in disbelief.

  "I told her this morning while you were sleeping."

  "OH MY MUFFINS! Tell me everything!!!  Did you kiss?  Are you in loveeeee?  Are you dating?"

  "Yes, yes and yes."  Austen answered looking at me.  I blushed even brighter and looked down, only to have him lift my face with his fingers, leaving a trail of sparks.

  "Your blush is adorable, don't hide it."  I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me softly, but pulled away when we heard multiple girlish shrieks coming from the door.  Not only was Naomi there, but my mom and my sister Emily too.  

  "Oh my gosh!  That was so adorable!!!"  My sister smiled at me.  I just blushed even harder, but this time I didn't hide it.

I was done hiding.

HEHEHEHEHE SOOOO CUTEEEEEE <3  :D  XD  That was the besttttttt <3   So, I got a favor for yall's... See those two adorable fellas on the side?  The one on the left is Jeremy Shada who plays the voice of Finn in Adventure time, and the one on the right is David Lambert who recently starred as Brandon in a new ABC Family show called The Fosters.    You lovely people get to decide which one of these cuties gets to play Austen :)   Comment please :P  Whoever has the most votes will be Austen <3  Love you and I will update on our new favorite couple soon <3  XD  xoxo- Ashykins