Ch. 51.Real Love starts after Nikah....!!!

Dedicated to my three wonderful friends:
♥ Zarahfarooq♥
♥AbeGgarOfMaghfirat♥
♥bhatiageeta♥

Marital life is pure bliss!
A halal relationship with the blessings and Mercy of the Creator is bound to bring happiness. Love is a beautiful feeling undoubtedly, it can do wonders to the heart & mind & to the entire world of a person whom it captivates in its bitter sweet spell! But true love or real love is only experienced in a relationship full of dedication & commitment where love trust and respect play a vital role & which relation can be more committed and sincere than the one acknowledged in a halal way, by earning the Creator's blessings, by entering the spiritual bond of marriage! The essence of true love can only be known rightly after the Nikah. Coz it's Allah SWT Himself who puts love and Mercy in the hearts of the bride and groom for each other! For He indeed, is the controller of hearts! And when He SWT Himself initiates these feelings in the hearts then what in the world can compare to the beauty of this true love! SubhanAllah, it's inexplicable !

The first few weeks or even months of marriage are generally considered as the best phase or the memorable phase of married life. The Shaykh couples too were no exception to this!

Both the newly married couples were perfectly happy with their new life.The wedding day itself was like a dream come true for them, then all the functions that followed The First Friday get together, some days after that The Shaykh's had invited the Bakhtiyar's to their place for dinner, both families had gotten along well through all the blissful gatherings; then one fine day Shirin had planned a girls day out, where all girls including the brides Zaara & Nawal, their friends Humera Geeta and sisters in law Mehreen Farheen, also Saba and Shirin ofcourse had loads of fun the entire day except for the fact that their annoying husbands kept texting and complaining throughout the day that they had been left alone! Not to mention the exclusively chivalrous knight, Mr.Arhaan Shaykh who had exaggerated the fact too much making it seem to his wife that she had committed the worst possible crime by making him suffer without her one whole day!

Then the couples had been on their honeymoon to a hill station near Sundarnagar. Those memories were again quite special and unforgettable.
It was just for a week though!

With every passing day however, the Shaykh brothers had come to realise more deeply that their consent to the marriage was the best decision they had ever made in their life!
The beliefs they had about marriage and more precisely about girls earlier when they were younger were all proven wrong! Zaara and Nawal were like the perfect brides all upto their expectations. Aside from the fact that they were very supportive and loving towards their husbands, both brides had blended well with the family & friends. It was as if they had known the family for years.They treated all close relatives with due respect. Unlike most girls, Zaara & Nawal had a very amazing and strong bonding with their mother in law.They didn't just respect her because she was their mom in law but because of the awesomeness and beauty of her charecter.When Zaara's mom had first advised them before marriage that they had to treat their mother in law as their own mother, the girls were perplexed as to how someone can be equal to their own mom but it was only after getting deeply acquainted with Mrs.Nargis Shaykh that they had realised the truth of Mrs.Zeenat's words. Now they were close to their mom in law as much as they were to Mrs.Bakhtiyar.

Another thing for married couples is that, they have to go on lunch & dinner invitations to visit their relatives! That was the hardest part considering the fact that both couples were reserved and didn't like to mingle with people that much. However they had to accept the invitations from very close relatives .So the time just went by visiting relatives and friends, having get togethers and over all making memories! Some days before, the Shaykh brothers had called their friends home for dinner, the three special ones:Zulaym, Faisal & Tahir. Zaara & Nawal had also insisted Faisal to bring Saba along which he had to obey.
The Shaykh brothers wanted to cook for their friends but their wives had strictly denied it & taken the entire responsibility of cooking upon themselves even asking their mom in law to take complete rest that day! And they did a good job with the various recipes as Zulaym Ansari very chivalrously commented that even Sanjiv Kapoor doesn't possess half as awesome cooking skills as them.
This praise was obvious exaggeration though!