Ch.14.The girl of my dreams....!

Dedicated to ♥Someone very special♥ :)

               Amidst the breathtakingly beautiful nature's beauty that adorned the area in the proximity of Sundarnagar beach, stood the Shaykh villa in solemn quietude. It was eerily silent all around and only the slight swaying of the tree branches was heard in the background. The house that stood in the serene area  displayed the same quality as the nature around ; Silence !!

           It was completely deprived of liveliness in contrast to its state years ago; when everything around was described in terms of liveliness and cheerfulness. In association with the pin drop silence, the house was also vacant, except for one of the bedrooms upstairs.

              The bedroom was neatly arranged and everything was in perfect order. A big king sized bed stood in the middle of the room.Just a few steps away from the bed, a prayer mat was spread and a young, handsome guy in his mid 20's was sitting on the mat, deep in meditation. His eyes were closed and his form was still,as he sat in silence practicing his tasawwuf lesson.

           The wind gushed forth from the balcony and rushed to his side trying to soothe his restless soul yet the pain of his shattered heart wouldn't lessen in any possible way.His ached heart weeped and weeped and he gripped his hands firmly on his lap to contain the pain that was killing him on the inside.

           The wind blew across his handsome face, and he shut his eyes tighter making a few tears escape them silently.He was broken and devastated within.The hurt that coursed through his veins was beyond the reach of cure!

       If only he hadn't gone to the damn beach, it wouldn't have been this terrible ! Not that he wouldn't think about her otherwise,  but actually seeing her there and the fact that she belonged to someone else now was something that stabbed his very heart; his shattered bleeding heart!

         Ah! What a painful agony! 
How he yearned to just give up everything !

        Only His Creator knew what he was going through and it was Only Him who could deliver his wretched being from the pain !!!

           Afzal gently opened his eyes and glared in the distance. He had calmed down a bit after the meditation yet the pain just refused to live his side.After having spent a sleepless night, he was immensely tired and the pain that now coursed through him made it even worse!!

         He sighed heavily and stood up folding his prayer mat. He kept the mat back in its place and turned to walk out. As he turned however , he was shocked to see his best friend standing by the bed.

       "Faisal", he spoke in a tired, hoarse voice  "When did you come? "

         Faisal who was standing with his arms crossed,sighed and shook his head,"Literally half an hour ago, but to your room five minutes ago."

             Afzal looked away unable to meet his friend's eyes.

            "When I asked the maid where you were she said you were up in your room and didn't want to be disturbed. So I decided it was best to wait in the hall but I couldn't keep my patience more than half an hour.I guess you didn't hear the doorbell too?" Faisal asked, his tone full of disapproval.

         Afzal clenched his jaw still looking away,"It was not for you.I just told the maid to not disturb me if there were any guests and tell them we were out."