Sheela

I headed down to the trap house cause today we about to re-up. I smoked me a blunt and blasted Rich Homie Quan as I cruised over to East Atlanta. I pulled up to the ugly ass pale white house on the corner. I hopped out my car and walked up to the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" One of my niggas in the house said.

"Yo mama bitch." I said with a smirk.

Ray Ray slung the door open.

"Tf you say Sheela " He said.

"Remember I ain't scared to hit a bitch."

I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. I gave everybody a dap except Jordan cause he was on the phone. I started to walk away but Jordan tugged at my arm.

"So yo ass just gon walk by and not give a nigga a hug." He said with a smirk.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Aw its like that huh." He said. I shrugged

"I guess so." I blushed. He pinched my ass and smirked. I rubbed my butt and glared at him.

Every since I could remember I always had a little crush on Jordan..or maybe a big one. Mane it's just somethin about him. He always been there for me. When I started dealin he showed me the ropes and if I needed someone to talk to it was him. I sat back on the couch and admired his sexy ass. His bronze colored skin, his sleeves of tatoos, and his big muscular arms. I snapped out of my lil gaze and went back to hustlin mode.

"So where all the shit at?" I said looking around.

"Jojo and em gettin it. Them niggas suppose to be here by now." Jordan said.

"All I know is they need to hurry the fuck up, shid time is money. " I said. Ray Ray shooked his head.

"Damn, Sheela you so damn niggarish. All yo ass talk about is money and hustlin. Can you talk about some girly shit matter of fact can you do anything girly?" He said. Jordan chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes nigga I can, don't worry bout what the fuck I can do." I said. They laughed.

" Aye Sheela, what that mouf do tho?" Jordan asked laughin.

" Fuck y'all. " I snapped.

" It's okay Sheela, we know yo mouth do tricks with dicks." Jordan said.

"Haha shut the fuck with yo tiny dick ass." I spat. They chuckled.

"Aha she said you got that tiny limp noodle bruh." Ray said. I laughed.

" But she wasn't sayin that shit last night when she was ridin." He said. Ray stopped laughing.

"Ight too far too far, nigga you know that's our sister. " Ray said.

" Be easy mane I'm just fuckin wit her, huh Sheela. " He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. " I said.

A couple minutes later Jojo and the other boys came with the drugs. Like always we had to make sure we had the good shit. Everybody tried out the drugs. I got a razor and cut open a brick of cocaine and tasted it. And of course that shit was legit ! We all got a good amount of all the drugs and went out to sell it.

Keyshia

I been on the internet all night looking for Sheela. I looked everywhere ; Facebook , Twitter, Instagram...shit even MySpace. I ain't find shit ! Nothin ...nada! This bitch must don't have a social life or something. My mom and dad would always tell me that Sheela was probably dead or a crackhead or some low life. I ain't believe nun of that shit. I know she ain't dead , I mean she might be on drugs but not dead.