Chapter 4: Her school and her limo ride

Dawn's POV

I woke up and had a shower got dress and I grabbed my bags to take them down to the kitchen... I ate breakfast and then my car is here my limousine, I kissed my mom and dad and I said goodbye and I said see you in a two months!!! And I told my mom and dad; don't let Her brothers go in her room!!!
Dawn left and got in the Limousine, and she said wow!!! This car has a tv, I was watching my favourite show Lab rats bionic island!! Love that show and I checked the middle fridge, there were lots of yummy food In The fridge; I grabbed a pudding cup and I ate it and grabbed some mango smoothie in the fridge....then we made it to the school it was big and there were lots of kids at this school.. The school was huge I will show a picture up top!!! And the school was huge and I got out the limousine and the lady greeted me to a girl her name is Kelli. The lady told me she would be mine roommate and the lady left and Kelli showed me around then we bumped into a boy he was kinda cute; after we bumped In to him.......Kelli showed me our room. It was pretty nice... Then me and Kelli was talking and she said "can't believe you are the youngest here, everyone is older??" And then Dawn said " I'm 15 and I'm turning 16 in a month!" And then Kelli said "tell about your self???" And Dawn said " Oh! I have three brothers and we are triplets!!! But I am kinda older then them! I was out first.. And what I like to do is Gymnastics and soccer and more!! And Kelli what about you!!" And Kelli said "oh me I do gymnastics and I am a singer! And I do karate! That's it?"

📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥🖥
After Dawn and Kelli went to bed and they woke up in the morning and they took a shower and they got dress for class! They walked down from there room and they went in dining room, and they saw Trudy there house mother! They ate breakfast, and that was it???? I no I used Trudy from House of Anubis! We walked out the house, and we went to our spy school trading! It was fun?!?!?!?'🌸🌸🌺🌺🌸🌸🌺🌺🌸🌸🌺🌺🌸🌸🌺🌺🌸

Hope u like it??

Love
Tessie
X🌺❤️🌺