Chapter 3

Colin POV

Today me and Mariah was going to go get her things from her apartment and moveing them inside to my house. Aunty Amya stayed with jay and we had went to go get her things.

Me: want me to come inside with you

Mariah: no I'm good

Me: Mariah let me just go inside with you

Mariah: okay she said

We had went inside and I guessed that botch nigga was at work good that mean we can get everything out the house safely.

So she had went up to jay room and his bed was all broken up as his dresser and everything that was wood in that room was now broken up.

Mariah: my baby's room she said crying

Colin: I know it's hard but we need to get this stuff out of the house now before he come home.

Mariah: okay she said trying to hold up

We put all of jays cloths and body wash and dippers and bottles and everything that jay had we packed them up in boxes.

Then we had went to Mariah room and all of her cloths was throne out of the closet and on to the bed or the floor. Man she had a lot of cloths man. 

So we didn't waste anytime with that.

(50 mins later)

We was done packing all of Mariah cloths and after that we took them to the car. We drove out if the drove way and we started to go to my house.

(15 mins later)

We finally got to the house and we started to pack them inside the house.

Jay: mommmmmy

Mariah: hey baby you had fun with aunty Amya

Jay: yeahh we went to the park and and we went to go get some ice cream and mommy aunty Amya got a boyfriend

Mariah: awww and she do and she didn't even tell me

Jay: yeah aunty Amya why didn't you tell mommy

Amya: idk I wanted it to be a surprise

Jay: otay

And with that Mariah put jay down and he had went back player with his hot wheels car and the coffee table makeing the car sounds.

Me: Mariah let's go pack the cloths in my room

Mariah: wait your letting me sleep in your room

Me: yeah why not

Mariah: alright cool

We had went up to my room and we started to unpack Mariah cloths it was a lot.

( later on that night)

It was night time and Mariah was giveing jay a bath. When se was done with that she she came Im the living room and say down on my lap.

Colin: damn your to heavy

Mariah: I'm not that heavy

Then jay came and Mariah picked him up and laid him on top of her which made the weight twice as heavy

Colin: alright one of you guys is going to have to get off I need my legs.

Mariah: lol alright jay

Jay: noooooooo mommy I wanna sit on daddy lap

Mariah: okay sweetheart

Mariah POV:

I got off and went to go make dinner I wanted to go make some ziti. But then I though about something me and Amya have not got a chance to spend time together so I called them up and asked them did they want to come over.

(20 mins later)

I was for makeing the food all I did was just put it in the oven then I sat back down next to Colin.

Me: thank you babe

Colin: for what

Me: for everything

Colin: ohh it's no need to thank me babe

Me: awww

We kissed and I lay in his arms and the doorbelled ringed I guessed it was Amya and John.

Jay: I got It I got it mommy

Me: jay hold on alright

I picked up jay and I let him open the door.

Amya: hey girl what's up

Me: hey girl what been going on

Jay: aunty Amya

Amya: jayyyy baby

Jay: aunty Amya mommy and daddy are to to to

Amya: together

Jay : yeahhh

Amya: awwww well that good

We all sat down and Amya son jaden was playing with jay on the floor with there hot wheels cars. I guess the next thing is going to be WWE or spider man or super man toys. But anything jay wants I will get it for him. The oven had beep and that means my food was done. I went inside the kicthen and got the ziti out the oven and sat it to the side so it can cool down.

(5 mins later)

We all had our plates and we ate our food just just enjoying the time that we have together.

Amya: so I hear that you a Colin is a thing now let me find out

Me: lol yeah me and Colin are a thing now

Amya: awwwwww well that good better than Jayquan

Me: yeah better than him

Jay: yeah mommy he better then daddy

We all laughed jay was to cute and we got tired so Amya,John, and jaden had went home because it was getting late.

Jay: byeeeeeeeeeeeee

John, Amya, jaden: bye jay

Me: come on jay time for a bath

Jay: yayyyyyyy he said running to me

I gave jay his bath and after that I did what I normally do dress him in to his pjs. Then after that I got in the shower when I was done I went into my room and got dress into my pjs.

I got on the bed and turned on the tee vee and Colin came and kissed me on my neck I moaned and he got on top of me and kissed all around my neck. I started to moan more and get wet

He went up under my shirt and started to rub my breast. I moaned even more as he kissed me on my weak spot. Then after then he took of his cloths and he took of my cloths.

( I don't put the eatting out the Pom Pom part i88)

He put it in me and he started to go nice and slow and he started to go in a slow past I moaned and moaned.

Me: ahhh baby

He went at a meaduim past and Boii it had me going I started to moan louder and louder.

Me: ahhhhhhhh don't stop

I could hear his sexy moans near my ear which made me turned on even more.

Me: ahhhh Colin

Then he started to go faster and harder which made me moan even loader.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I screamed we kept going at it until we were out of breath. Damn he knows how to put it down after that we went to sleep and enjoyed our night.