Im in love with the 49ers football player

My new story In love with a 49ers football player ( Colin kapernick)

I woke up to this pain in my lower stomach and cuton my lip from the fight me and Jayquan had I hated when we fight because he would always bet me and treat me like I'm nothing. So I woke up went to the bathroom holding my side and I brushed my teeth and took a nice long hot shower.

Oh yeah my name is Mariah and I'm a cheerleader for the 49ers football team I'm 22 with a baby boy name Jayquan but I call him jay for short it's this sexy ass quater back number 7 and his name is colin kapernick and he is 23 and I'm in love with him. Ugh god I'm day dreaming agian but anyway me and Colin are really good friends he helps me with thing and he give me really good advice ad anything he need I help him out to.

BTW the baby name is jayqaun the same as his father

So as I'm get out the shower put on some Adidas tights with the matching shirt and shell tops then Jayquan had came up behind me he put him arms around my waist and kissed my neck I didn't twang to be brother with him because of last night so I pretend to like it. As I look in the mirror at my face i had a cut on my bottom lip and I saw him look up.

Jayquan: baby I'm sorry about last night

Me:............

Jayquan: baby say something

Me:..........

Next thing he turned me around and graves me by my neck chocking me.

Jayquan: bitch answer me when I'm talking to you

Me: get of off me I said trying to get some air

Baby jay: daddy daddy stop your hurting mommy

Me: baby stay away okay

Bãbÿ jay: daddy stop mommy can't breath

And with the jayqaun had let me go and I went to go get jay in the bath and put him on some polo shirt and some shorts and his new Jordan's. I went down to go pack some baby food, dippers, whips. And some baby bottles he was going to stay with his aunty, aunty mya. So I grab my gym bag and car keys and put jay in his car sweat.

( jay is about 10 months)

I started the car and out in the radio and pulled out the drive way. Jay song had come on wicked games by the weekend

Baby jay: oooooooooo mommy tuuuuun it up

I laughed and turned up the radio and jay was in his car sweat jammin with his afo he got. I texted auntie mya and told her that we are one out way and I will be there in about 5 mins.

Jay: mommy

Me: yas baby love

Jay: why daddy keep hitting you

Me: jay I don't know why he does it baby

Jay: daddy is becoming a bad person

Me: I know baby but we are here at aunty mya house

Jay: yaaaaaayyyyyyyy he said clapping his hands and his huge smile and his baby afo with his top 2 teeth and bottom 2 teeth

Jay is my everything he makes me happy even when in down I don't know what I will do with him.

Jay: aunty myaaaaaaa

Amya: jayyyyyyyy

Jay: aunty daddy keep hurting mommy

I looked up at Amya and she was mad as hell

Amya: is that true

Me: I nodded my head yes