4

Katie's POV

  UGH school. Today I go to STUPIED school! Btw who texted me? Who ever it was thank goodness or I would have sleeped in. I got on my phone when to see who texted me and guess who it is...MARK???? Omg...Omg........OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I yelled. I was home alone. Omg !!! What did He say?

Mark- hey beautiful! I know that I beated you up in the past but seens your dating Jacob my best friend for life I'll give you a try. Check your window. ;)  bye cutie!

Omg....I ran to the window and there was a note...OMG is it bad? I opened it up and it said
              Hey Katie. Look I'm sorry for what I did to you. Jacob is too. Can you please keep this window unlocked? Only if I can come in. I'll check around 6:30. Bye beautiful! I love ya!
                                         ~Duhitzmark ;) or Mark
Did he say I love ya? He is such a bad boy. Heh so is Jacob. They are soooo cute! Wait....did....did I just call Mark cute? No. Yes. No. Yes. I did!!! Eeeeeeeeek! Its 5:04 how am I gonna get ready by 6:30?!?!?!  I'll take a little bit shorter shower and brush my hair while brushing my teeth. Then I'll pick out and outfit. Ok. I got in the shower and brushed my hair while brushing my teeth and now I picked out a dye shirt. Its blue pink and purple. My favorite colors. I got blue for me and some of my friends that I'll meet up with later and pink for Leo and purple for a little bit for me and Brayden. Brayden and Leo are my bffs. While I'm putting on my shirt I had galaxy leggings. And I heard the window open.

Mark's POV

  Ugh school...Wait Katie is gonna be there! Yes! I get my anger and all of my upset out on her. Text message from Jacob

Jacob- hey guess what!!!

Mark- what man?

Jacob- KATIE IS MY GIRL!!!

Mark- what do you mean?

Jacob-Katie is my girlfriend! I asked her out!

Mark-ok. Good for you!

Jacob- please try to be nice to her Ok?

Mark- no promises.

Jacob-MARK!!!!!I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER YOU ARE DEAD!!!

Mark- hahahaha!!! Chill bro! It's ok! XD

Jacob-ok but it's not FUNNY!

Mark- XD I'm dying over here!!!!

Jacob- see ya later man. I'm gonna go over to her house around 6:50 k?

Mark-k. Bye
End of convo.

I sent Katie a text and a note at her window. I guess I'll wait until 6:30.

Skip to 6:30

I run over to Katie's house and HER WINDOW WAS UNLOCKED FOR ME??? when I came by earlier itwas locked. I opened it and came in. She was still getting her shirt on. She was so beautiful...NOT BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAD A BRA ON its because of her personality. I love it so so so so so so so much!!!!

(a/n) hey it's Katie sorry that this book sucks.... Comment if you want me to keep updating. I love to write books. I love it so much! Thank you for everyone who likes these chapters. Who else should I add in this group? Bryce? Comment who to add. Update soon lovelies!
                           Xoxox ~Katie