3...

Jacob-why are are you crying? Tell me!
Should she tell him?
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes

Yes....
Katie-ok...
She calmed down some started to talk.
Katie-ok...I just remembered how we were best friends and you told me we can't be friends anymore...why? Why did you say that?
Jacob-ummmm...well....heh...
Katie-Jacob? Is there something your not telling me?
Jacob- ok...I left you because everyone said that if I hang out with you they will hurt you...I'm so SO Sorry!!!

He starts to tear up and hold it back. He couldn't hold it back, a tear slid down his cheek. He sat down.
Katie-Jacob...look at me.
Jacob-no... I won't...
I picked up his chin and now we are looking eye to eye. Then I KISSED him.
Katie-Jacob. I love you...ok? Do u love me?
Jacob-yes...ummm....can you sing a song please?
Katie-ugh!!! FINE! Witch song?
Jacob-PERFECT TWO!!!
Katie-oh.ok! Ohhhhh. Yeah yeah. You can the peanut butter to my jelly. You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly. You can be the captain and I can be your first mate. You can be the chills I feel on a first date. You can be her hero and I can be your sidekick. You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split. You be the rain in the clouds when it's storming or you can be the Sun that shines in the mornin.....(if you wanna hear the rest of the song it's up at the top.)
Jacob- I love it when you sing.
Katie roled my eyes at him.
Jacob- I love you...
Katie-i love you too bae.