"Sit on that chair and we can begin." He said, a smile on his face.

I nod and sit down, not really feeling to put up a fight. But just as I sit down, I hear the grinding of metal. I flinch, and try to getup, but the metal clamps already slam around my wrists and legs, locking my to the chair.

I look over at Tokage, who had a sadistic smirk on his face. "This is our fun time. I wanted to introduce you to it as soon as possible." He said, walking around me and to a table with a bunch of tools on them.

He grabbed a nail and placed it on my thigh, I looked at it confused, but when he suddenly grabbed a hammer and slammed it into it, making the nail slide through my flesh, I screamed loudly, so loud it hurt.

"Ah, you can scream alright. That's a young man's lungs for you." He said, grabbed something else from the table.

"Tell me Levin... how old are you?" He asked.

I couldn't answer, I was crying so much snot was coming out of my nose and tears were already covering my cheeks. He then took a scalpel and stabbed it into my leg, making me scream again.

"I asked you a question, Levin." He said calmly.

"S-Seven..." I said, in between sobs and panting. I looked down at the knife in my leg, and scream louder, but I immediately shut up when he aims another at my shoulder.

"Ah, already growing fear... but I'm surprised I haven't broken you yet, for someone so young to not be broken... very interesting." He said, walking around me while chuckling to himself.

"You see, the higher ups don't like the way I treat ghouls own here, and your my first one to be in charge of in a long time. They said I could do anything as long as it's for research... so how about we see what happens when I cut that kagune out... you have one, right?" He said, his smirk growing.

"I-I don't know... what your talking about." I said, biting my lip to stop my crying.

He pulled the knifes out, but left the nail in. He grabbed two knifes and went to my aim, beginning to cut at it. I scream as I see my main blood vessel being taken out.

"Be quiet, this'll be over soon." He said, then he picked at something that had a blue coloring to it. He quickly snipped it, and suddenly, everyone on my arm felt numb.

But I still scream.

"I just cut your nerve in your arm... so you shouldn't feel pain, why are you still screaming?" He said with a calm voice.

He grabbed my hair and aimed a needle at my eye. I froze, staring at the end of it. My body started to shake, my fear and tension were growing at a rapid rate.

Tokage smiles, snapping his index finger and then jabbing the needle into my eye. I scream loudly, and try to move away, but that just makes it worse, the needle driving deep into my head.

He used the scissors, always the same scissors, red colored handle and sharp edges to cut my nerves and veins, sometimes using them to slowly cut my bones.

Day after day...

--- Four years later ---

I sit in a chair, my entire body sore and numb. My mind was empty, all I did all day was stare at a wall. The entire room was bloody, and my skin was scared very much.

I was now eleven, a broken little boy with no hope, no mind, and nothing to remember. No one cares for him in this world, he was left to the years of torture from this madman.