Chapter 2

Authors note: I know I didn't write this chapter properly and go to the next line when someone says something but If I did then the paragraphs would be too long. Sorry

Erik parked the car and got Curtis out and carried him into Walmart. "What do you want to get first, shoes, pajamas, or clothes?" Erik asked, Curtis said "Clothes please" Erik nodded and walked into the clothes section. He saw a shirt that made him laugh. It was a red shirt with blue lettering that said "Bedwetter" Curtis said 'What?" Erik showed Curtis the shirt and said "Funny, ain't it?" Curtis said "What does it say?" He couldn't read well. Erik realized Curtis is 5 and probably hasn't started school yet. "It says 'Bedwetter' " Erik said, Curtis laughed and said "Heh that's not me!" Erik smiled and said "Okay, you won't get that shirt." he then said "Do you see anything you like?" Curtis looked and saw one that said "Little brother" beside a shirt that was bigger and said "Big brother" Curtis asked "Can we match like that?" Erik smiled and said "Sure" and put the shirts in the cart. Curtis smiled and looked around for more shirts. Erik saw one that was supposed to be in the girls section. It has Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin, and Len and they are all somewhat bloody. It's a "Alice of Human Sacrifice" shirt. Erik wondered why that would be a kids shirt. Curtis saw the shirt and didn't like it. He then saw a shirt that had a bunch of stars and a pretty night sky. Curtis pointed and said "I like that one" Erik nodded and put it in the cart. Curtis then said "And those pants." and pointed to a pair of dark blue jeans. Erik nodded and put them in the cart. He got Curtis a few other pairs of jeans that look similar. He then saw a light blue shirt with a darker blue teddy bear on it. Curtis smiled and said "That looks like Jerry!" Erik smiled and put the shirt int he cart. "See anything else you like?" he asked. Curtis saw a deadpool shirt where he was a chibi version standing on a pile of tacos. Curtis pointed and said "I like that" Erik nodded and put it in the cart. "Wanna go get some pajamas now?" Erik asked, Curtis nodded and said "Yes please."

Erik took Curtis to the pajama section and saw that they had some onesies in Curtis' size. "Want some onesies?" Erik asked, Curtis nodded and said "I want one with pumpkins!" Erik saw a black one with pumpkins and put that in the cart. He then saw one that had a design of teddy bears in diapers at play. "Want this one?" Erik asked, Curtis nodded and held his teddy bear close. Erik put it in the cart and said "See anything else you like" Curtis cutely said "Jerry said he wants some candy" Jerry is his teddy bear's name. Erik rolled his eyes and smiled, saying "Okay, let's get Jerry some candy" and walked to the candy aisle. Curtis smiled happily and said "Yay!"
"What kind of candy does Jerry want?" Erik asked and resisted the urge to chuckle. Curtis held Jerry's sewn mouth to his ear as if Jerry was whispering. After a second, Curtis said "Jerry wants a baby bottle pop" Erik smirked and said "What flavor?" Curtis said "Cherry" Erik nodded and got the baby bottle pop. He then looked at Curtis and asked "Do you want some candy too?" Curtis smiled and nodded, saying "I want that!" he pointed to a candy that's like a pacifier but the part you suck is candy. "I want the cherry one please" the cherry one was all red. Erik got the candy pacifier as well. He then said "Okay, you and Jerry got candy, now it's time to get some shoes and other stuff." Curtis was happy and said "Okay!"

Erik took Curtis to the shoe aisle and said "Pick two pairs." Curtis saw one that had the wolverine on them. Curtis said "Those please." Erik nodded and put them in the cart. "Pick one more." He said. Curtis looked around and saw a purple pair. "I like those." He said. Erik nodded and put them in the cart. He then took Curtis over to the hygiene aisle and got a soft washcloth and then said "Pick some body wash and shampoo." Curtis picked a lime body wash and lemon shampoo.

Erik then said "Okay. Let's get you some toys" and carried Curtis to the toy aisle. Curtis looked around and had no idea what to pick. Erik saw a play kit. It came with headphones with a mic attached, a plastic thing with many different buttons with pictures that tell you what sound the button will make. One button makes the sound of a girl screaming, a lion roaring, a crowd cheering, and many more to create the perfect play. It also comes with a princess puppet and a prince puppet. "Want this?" Erik asked, Curtis smiled and nodded. Erik then saw a giant doll house, thing is, it's a haunted mansion doll house. It looks old and rundown, windows are boarded up. It's opened up and the inside looked creepy with cool looking antique furniture and the dolls inside are dressed in Victorian era clothes. The doll house is for boys also. "Want this?" Erik asked, Curtis smiled and nodded, saying "Yes!" Erik put the doll house in the cart and said "See anything else you like?" Curtis saw a Girl Scout easy bake oven thing and said "Can I have that?" Erik knew the toy was for girls but if Curtis wanted it then he could have it so he nodded and put the easy bake oven in the cart. Curtis was excited and said "That's it." Erik smiled and said "Okay. Now we got to get one more thing."