More weird stuff

DEREKS POV~

I walk out of Stiles room after spending the night and the pack are right there with unreadable faces. Along with Stiles sister and brothers. The witch and the human. Plus Marcel. So now I'm getting stared at. "What were you doing in my brothers room Derek?" Klaus asked. "Ahhh." Was all I said before Stiles came walking out of the room. Only in jeans and his necklace. That's when I saw realisation hit Rebecca's face and she was smiling. The others still had confused faces.

"Brother what was the mutt doing in your room?" Klaus asked Stiles. "Being a teddy bear." Stiles replied sarcastically.

"I would love to have a straight answer from you once please." Klaus said sounding a tad angry. Maybe thought I was hurting his brother. "Oh brother how I love how your mind works take a guess as to why someone who isn't me is in my room with me." Stiles replied smirking. That's when an expression I only know as anger come over Klaus's face. Before Klaus could say anything else Hayley and a man walked in.

"Hey guys this is..." She was cut off by Stiles. "Jackson." He said that's when the other man looked up and fear started coming off him in waves. He took a step back. "I think my brothers scaring your wolf little wolf." Klaus said to Hayley. "What are you doing here Jackson." Stiles asked and that's when all eyes were in the two and the air tensed.

"Hayley said I would probably run into you that's why I drank 4 beers." The other Jackson said. "Liquid courage, did it work." Stiles asked. "No put I do need to pee." He said. "Would you like me to tie it in a knot." Stiles asked and let's call him Jackson 2 had a scared expression. "No I think I can hold it." He said. "What are you doing here?" Stiles asked. I came to talk to Stiles which I guess is the name your going by these days." He said. "Why would I want to talk to you." Stiles said.

"Look I want to apologise, I freaked and I know it's not an excuse." Jackson 2 said. Stiles looked pissed. Hayley and the others looked terrified. While Klaus looked amused. "An apology won't cut it for abandoning your pack." He said and that's when I realised they did know each other. "Look I want to make peace so I can see the rest of my pack that you've somehow hidden from me." Jackson 2 said. "There will be no peace, but if you hurt my packs, Hayley or my family. I will hunt you down and kill you and everything you've ever loved." Stiles said in the most murderous voice I've ever heard. "I think I peed a little." Said Jackson 2.

Stiles gave Hayley and Jackson 2 directions to the pack he use to be in. But made them promise to come by later today for training. They agreed and left. The pack was staring at Stiles.

"So you have another pack?" Scott said. Depressed that his friend knew people before him. "Had, your my pack now." Stiles said with a calm voice. Scott just nodded. We all sat in silence and before we knew it, the other pack had arrived. We started training. Jackson 2 was fighting with one of his members. The guy was sloppy, then Stiles jumped in.

"The pup is not worthy appoint." Stiles said,then he stuck out his hand and said. "I'm ready." Jackson looked at him and said, "okay." The second his fist collided with Stiles palm it was like the sound of thunder. Then Jackson 2 yelled an "owww". Stiles looked at his hands. "Apologise, I use to pinch the trees outside my house when I was younger. now I can't feel a thing." He said. "That's so cool." Jackson 2 responded. Stiles smiled " again." He said. "So how long til you couldn't feel anything." Jackson 2 asked. "40 years." Stiles stated. "Wow." Jackson 2 responded. "Yeah but..." Stiles flipped Jackson 2 over. "..I don't think hard style is your thing." Stiles said. "Oh." Was what Jackson 2 said.

"What's bothering you?" Stiles asked. "I have to marry Hayley and she doesn't love me but it's for the best for the pack." Jackson 2 said. " And this bothers you?" Stiles asked. "No are you kidding me were warriors. We have nerves of steel. Like you so hard core you can't feel a thing." Jackson 2 said.

"You now there's a say in my family." Stiles said and everyone was listening. "What, kill first ask questions later, thanks it got that." Jackson 2 said. "No, it's Kill a demon today, fight the devil tomorrow. But as your dancing on that demons grave, you can't help but to wonder if it's truly alone or do you have other deadlier ones to fight. And though you celebrate having won the battle, have you really prepared for the war. So as we dress our selfs in the amour needed for this new fight, we must first tend to our wounds. Starting with the deepest." Stiles said. "What does that mean?" Jackson 2 asked. Stiles smiled. "It means that no matter how much you try, you will always have demons to fight and although you won against one you still have the ones from your past and soon will be in your future." Stiles said.

"Man you are old if you've turned wiseman on me." Jackson 2 said. Stiles chuckled. "I am old, how old well I stopped counting at a thousand." Stiles said. "Any other advise you can give me while your on a good mood and not phyco dude." Jackson 2 asked and although it sounded like a joke he seemed to want to know what stiles would say. Like he looked up to him. We'll that would explain him being scared that stiles was angry with him.

"I don't know what else to tell you Jackson." Stiles said. "Tell me about your family." Scott said out of no where and everyone looked at him like he was the biggest idiot in the world. "I mean you say that you never lie to us and you have. Tell me the truth what do yuk think about your family and no lying." Scott continued and stiles signed, whilst Rebecca, Elijah and klaus came closer almost interested in the answer themselves. In fact everyone was intrigued.

" We define ourselves by our family. From birth we share there names, trust them to protect that which we hold most dear. We value them above all others, and yet enabitably, forced apart. Promises are made, then left unkept. Children in particular turn there backs on those who raised them, seeking lives of there own. The bond of family is not a bond forged by choice, in fact some would see family as a terrible burden. " As stiles was saying that his siblings heads either hung low or if your klaus he looked like he was on the verge of tears. Stiles continued.

"I never use to see it like a burden, not until Clair..." Stiles choked. He was still in love with her. "I have made many upon many mistakes Scott and yes sometimes I do see family as a burden, but also as a strength. They are the ones that pull you out of a fire even if you started it yourself. I had people live in fear of me, from the moment I was born. But my family only saw there brother. Someone who tried and although may fail was never worth giving up on." Stiles finished and Rebecca had tears in her eyes, Elijah has a awed expression song with the rest of us and then the air changed. It got colder somehow and when I looked there stood the women from the ally.

"Hello son, that was a wonderful speech." The women said. I think they called her Esther. "What are you doing here mother?" Elijah asked. "I'm here to see if my son has made a decision yet." She said. "I already told you. Esther. I like the way I am now." Stiles said and with that he was thrown against the wall by her magic. The rest of us tried to take her down but we ended up against walls also. She walked slowly towards stiles.

"You spoiled little child, do you know what I've done for you?" Esther yelled. "You turned us I to monsters, just like you." Stiles said. "I did what I did to protect you." Esther said and stiles looked at her. "And how exactly is that, turning your family into monsters and then hunt and kill them. What a lovely mother you are." He said with so much venom. "You will see my way soon enough." And with that she left.

KLAUS'S POV~
After mothers lovely display we all went back inside and had a few drinks. "Our mother is an evil witch." I said. "She said she was doing what she did for you." Isaac said. I was about to slap him when my brothers voice rain through. "Daemones sunt, mala Angelis bonis, quid nos sed fixam in inter." Stiles said. I look at him confused. He smiles. "It a funny saying meaning Demons are evil, angels good, what are we but stuck in between." He said. "Stop speaking in riddles brother, your not that old yet." I said. He chuckles, funny how even when we run into trouble we still find time for humour.

"What are we honing to do about mother?" Elijah asked. "We'll if her and Michael are alive that also mean Finn and Kol are as we'll." I said looking at stiles when I said kols name. He had stiffened and anger was present in his eyes. He wanted blood our brothers head on a platter and he'd get it.

(I got stuck watching Kung fu panda 2 while writing so. And I came up with some saying while others are from the show, you should be able to figure it out. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have fun.)