Met my friend

MARCELS POV~

I walked to Stiles room to find him in a giant puppy pile. I smirked at it, it was funny. "Stiles" I shouted and everyone jumped I fell on my ass laughing at them. I got growls and Stiles got up. "What do you want?" He asked. "I want you to meet a friend if mine." I said and he got up, got dressed and we headed to church. Father Ceran was there and let us in. We headed to the attic, I knocked in the door and Darvina answered. She looked at Stiles suspiciously.

"It's okay D he's a friend." I said and she let us in. I saw Stiles take in the room and his eyes landed on the paintings. I smiled, I remember when after 2 days of being awake he was drawing and painting. It kept him focused and not too much in blood so it was good for him.

"You paint these?" He asked Darvina she nodded and he smiled. "They are wonderful, you have a magnificent talent D?" He questioned calling her that and she smiled. "My names Darvina, what's yours?" She asked. "Stiles it's not my real name but everyone calls me that." He said. "Marcel's told me a lot about you." She said and Stiles smiled. "Yes well I've found out he use to date my sister only a day or two ago, still not happy that it took him 100 years to tell me. But such is life." He said and Darvina looked at him, up and down. Like she was trying to figure out a puzzle.

I look over at Stiles and I see he's holding his necklace. He never told me why it was important to him. "Why are you holding the necklace so tight?" Darvina asked. "Well last time I took it I got a broken neck and a lot of yelling at so I would think its important to him." I said and Stiles looked at me and smiled nodding. "It is important to me and that's all I will say." He said. Darvina respected his wishes and didn't ask about it.

"When am I going to get out of here? Darvina asked. "D, I'm working on it." I said and Stiles stopped looking at the paintings and looked at us. "Why doesn't she come like with us at the quarter, at least then she could move about and you can still keep her protected." He said and Darvina looked both surprised and happy. "No Klaus is there, he could use her." I said and now D looked worried. "I will handle my brother if necessary. But maybe you should ask the girl what she wants before assuming." He said and D said something I wasn't expecting. "I would love to go." She said and I was surprised. Then again Stiles has convinced people to do things before.

We packed everything and headed to the quarter, when we got there Klaus was sitting down, then he saw Darvina and smirked evilly. "Darvina how nice of you to join us." He said and he started walking towards her when Stiles stepped in front of him. "Brother you cannot touch or talk to her." He said in the same voice he talked to me in when I didn't tell hmm about me and Rebecca. Let's just say that I trying real hard not to pee myself when he puts that voice on. He's the one original you don't want to be on the bad side of. Klaus looked frighten too, Darvina looked shock, then again I haven't told her everything about Stiles. "Of course brother, no being near the witch." Klaus said and went back to his seat.

When we got to Darvina's room she asked Stiles "why is Klaus scared of you?" He turned to her. "My brother may play big bad wolf. But I'm the real big bad wolf love." He said and she looked terrified. "Don't worry I will not harm you, plus I like your paintings we should paint together sometime." He said. His voice was sweet and innocent. Which is weird. Physico One minute, nice the next. D nodded. Stiles left and Darvina asked "he's broken isn't he?" I nodded. "What happened?" She asked. "I don't know." I said and she seemed to understand.

DARVINA'S POV~

Once Marcel left Stiles came back with new painting gear for me. I smiled and asked "want to paint with me?" He nodded and we were painting. I was doing a dog on a leash. But it was running free in the meadow. I look over and see Stiles painting a women and she's got on the same necklace he's wearing. A silver cross with diamonds on it. She's seems to be in a wedding dress. It beautiful, he's captured so much Beaty in the painting it's wonderful.