"Adriana." Salvatore kept his eyes on Jason, "go wait for me in the office."

"You sick son of a bìtch you're a dead man!" Jason's empty threats filled the air as the people around them now began to back away. He looked past Salvatore and over at Adriana who had yet to move. "Did you put him up to it?"

"Do not fùcking speak to her! Adriana! Office. Now!"

The next thing she knew someone was pulling at her arm forcing her to move from the refrigerator. She glanced to her right to find Luca by her side keeping his voice low so only she could hear him. "Let's go Ade, let Salvo take care of this."

She began to take a few steps taking Luca's lead reluctantly. Her legs moving on their own accord while her brain tried to make sense of the entire situation.

Did I put him up to what?

She tried to ignore their voices, block out the argument they were having just a few feet away from her as she slowly followed instructions. But something wasn't right. Something was very wrong. How could they possibly know each other? There was no way the pair could have a connection, what a coincidence that would be.

"Did I put him up to what?" The question left her lips before she was even aware of it herself. She stopped spinning on her feet changing direction to face Jason and Salvatore. Luca's hand now gripping her wrist lightly tugging in an attempt to encourage her to continue with him as instructed.

"This sick fùck..." Jason pointed an accusing finger at Salvatore, his mouth opened to continue when he was suddenly pulled face first into the bar top. His nose cracking loudly splitting onto the bar surface, deep red blood instantly splayed across the counter while most of the patrons backed away in shock. Others cheering on in a drunken manner.

"Get her the fùck out of here!" Salvatore roared over the involuntary scream Adriana let out. Temporarily releasing Jason, he quickly made his way out of the bar area and around the counter to continue what he started without the barrier of the counter between them.

"Please Ade, don't make me do this." Luca begged pulling on her wrist a little more aggressively now as she thrashed against him.

"No!" She yelled chest heaving, eyes wide with panic. "What the fùck is happening here? Why do they know each other?"

"Ade, just please."

She pushed him hard unsure of her next move, but certain she didn't fancy being confined. She took two long strides away from Luca and was about to begin a steady sprint before a firm slightly calloused hand came around her face and over her mouth. Another arm came around her body and over her stomach dragging her backwards as she screamed against his hand, the sound completely muffled by Luca.

"I'm sorry." He murmured in her ear, "I didn't want to do it this way." Taking long strides backwards he regretfully dragged her towards the office. Her heels scrapping against the floors, her pitiful attempt to kick and scream completely subdued by him.
Man handling Adriana was not something he was comfortable with, it wasn't something Luca ever wanted to do but he had seen the look in his boss's eyes. That look. The do what you gotta do look.

Luca backed into the office door forcing it open with his back as he dragged her the last few feet of the way, the door closing abruptly once they were both inside.
"Adriana." His tone now smooth and soothing, a vast change from him previously firm tone. He heard her whimper against his hand pitifully, slight moisture brushing by his knuckles leaving him to let out a string of apologies. "I'm so so sorry. Please." He begged, "I'm going to let you go, no screaming ok?" He waited for her to nod then slowly released her from his grip.