Side Chick: Paris's Story Part 2

Start from the beginning

Pitiful as hell.

"So do you think we could ever still have that bond we did in New York ", I say kinda with my hopes up. She really was a down ass Chick.

" After what Chris told me you going through, girl I can't turn my back on you ". I hugged her, carefully to avoid her gauzed up faced.

"I'm still cheating on him too though ", she whispers in my ear. I laugh and hug her back tighter.

" So now that yall cool, can yall get yo asses in here and help me finish cooking? ",Breanna yelled.

" Chris, you fall behind.. You could burn water ", she teases. We all laughed, helping her take out all ingredients.

" Yo Paris, ya phone".

I looked at my messages and seen that it was O'Dell was blowing me up.

Baby O
I did a little background check on yo 'uncle'

Baby O
Drug Lord, Human trafficking? Really Paris??

Baby O
And before I could even think of officially knowing you better and making you mine, an unknown number sends me this???!

A picture of me and Chris, from yesterday sits right in front of me on the screen. He was sucking my neck, pulling my hair.

My heart dropped.

Baby O
But that's your brother right???

Baby O
What kind of sick shit yall doing?.. Matter fact don't even tell me. We done. DONE.

I reply back to him; It's more to it than you think O'Dell, I'm sorry I lied about my past but I just wanted to start over... Fresh. Please, be careful. He knows what you are to me, he's trying to sabotage all of my relationships.

I had to sit there for a moment and think about all the possible things Tio was planning to do. He's probably watching my texts, my every move. Shit.

Probably even my friends every move. I should've killed him when I knew I had the chance to.

Then again, it was never my plan or intentions .

"Penny for yo thoughts Paris ", Breanna says pushing a bowl of batter in front of me.

" Here. Mix that ". The blueberry cornbread batter made me feel dizzy.

" Aight, and nothing. I'm just worried about you guys. That's all ", I say looking at every one in the room.

They all stop what they were doing to look at me, and smiled.

" Girl, we love you no matter. We're gonna get through this ", Diamond says hugging me. I try not cry, but one by one they all hugged me.

I felt myself getting even more overwhelmed.

" I love you guys, I really do ". We go back to making our own dishes, Chris sat in the living room playing with Breanna Playstation.

A few good hours later, and we were all sitting besides each other watching him play.

"Damn, yall could really slam in the kitchen!", he says chewing with his mouth open.

"You acting like you ain't never had a plate before. CLOSE YA DAMN MOUTH ", Chasity jokes. I start dying.

" Yeah, yeah ", he waves.

" Paris, I got idea girl and you sure gone love it ", Diamond says finally. We all sat there and listened.

" Yeah... I like that ", I say visualizing it.