I Miss Her

Okay did I mention I have more brothers Probaly not. Well there's Jason my second to oldest brother , he was like a father to me also the oldest one Dave was too. Jason is always in his room and he loves his sleep but overall he a chill brother. Dave has a Girlfriend and so he lives with her, so they only people in the house is me , my stepdad ,my mom , Jason , Bryan and that's it . I also have two dads , my stepdad that I live with and my real dad who I visit sometimes.

"OHH um hi Jason how you doing I was gonna do anything I don't know what your talking about" I said and then ran in the kitchen

" OML what I am gonna do with you , don't use twiamz "

" ugh fine "

"Twaimz ? " Chris said

" Everytime I say what am I gonna so with you ,she says " love me " and who are you ?"

" that doesn't make sense at all "

" well it does to her "

" bruh well I'm Chris "

"Chris I heard that name before " Jason said

" you did I don't think I met you before" Chris said sounding like he was lying

My brothers started talking to Chris Like he my bf , there funny if they think I'm dating him.

" Em can I talk to you " Jason said

" okay what's up "
We walked outside the kitchen

" you don't rember Chris ?"

" what you mean rember him i met him in 3rd grade ya why "

" no before that "

" no we were never friends before that"

"OHH I'm just asking "

That didn't suprised me because they ask me allot of werid questions

"Em are you gonna visit dad ?" Bryan said

" I might soon but not now "

I heard footsteps coming downstairs , please don't be my stepdad , I guess I wasn't lucky

" I'm going upstairs " I said not even looking at him

Chris went upstairs too not even asking why but he did , imma be Really honest Chris was hot he had brown hair and he looks like he has nice abs , okay let me stop. But I feel like he built this wall that who knows why it's there. Chris wasn't there last year . Some people say came to visit. And some said he was looking for me , why would Chris look for me we never talked in 3rd grade why now. But I feel like I knew him before. What I don't understand is Maya she keeps telling me to talk to my stepdad cause I'm not sure if he did what he did. And why is she dating that guy. But I always get sad to think about it because I lost my sister in the process of the thing that I think my stepdad did . I miss her. It's hard trying to rember when you can't rember anything.

" Emma" Chris said averting me from my thoughts

" huh " I said trying not to cry

" are you okay "

Why was he asking me if I'm okay like he even cares.

" yep I'm good "

He looks at me with a concern look. I didn't even rember he was in the room

" so you met family tell me about yours" I said since he took sudden intrest in me.

" I have a sister" he says with a sad look