❀ |I'm No Ordinary Girl| ❀

I'm No Ordinary Girl= I~N~O~G for short ✌️

~❀ |I'm No Ordinary Girl| ❀

❅✡❅✡❅✡

Copyright.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

2015 ⓒ by WishUpon_Tonie.

Thank you for reading and understanding. Thank you so much ♥️

******
Warnings and Expectations.

Some places are not real. They are from my imagination. To make sense, one point or another I will practically make a chapter about the places they've been to.

This book is about Romance, mature, action, comedy, grammar errors and strong language.

If you cannot handle strong language in this book then I suggest you leave and find a cleaner book to read. If you also cannot handle grammar errors in every page in the book, I suggest you read other great Wattpad books that are written well or an actual publish book that is properly edited.

I will not carry the burden that my readers will throw at me because of my bad grammars. If it helps, I am currently working very hard about my writing getting better. Feedbacks or tips will be very much useful so thank you very much.

I hope you enjoy this story and bare through my mistakes.

Thank you for clicking I'm no Ordinary Girl. I really mean it, thank you :)

XOXO TONIE

❅✡❅✡❅✡

* Sneak Peak*

Everything was blurry. I squint my eyes as I try to clear my vision.

"I see you're awake." I flinch at the booming voice that echoed throughout the room.

"Who are you?" I ask, as I fully regain my vision.

He was tall, well built muscular man. I didn't mean as in Hulk muscular, but as in Men model. He was like a mafia man in a book, where every reader falls in love with his looks and piercing brown eyes. Ah, but don't  forget that slight beard growing. All girls fall in love with that.

"None of your concern. Enough about me though, you should really ask a different question instead of gazing upon my handsome face." He smirk.

Somewhere in me, I heard a glass shatter. Cocky, handsome, and a mafia man. Congrats Ania, You've met the dream character- note sarcasm- The only thing that's missing is a italian accent.

"Just untie me, and I'll forget this ever happened." I smile, trying to sound sincere, but the mafia man kept his face neutral.

"ακούστε, σας λίγο σκατά. Σκάσε και άκου. Είμαι υποτίθεται για να σας σκοτώσουν εξαιτίας ενός στοιχήματος. ένα ηλίθιο στοίχημα. Αυτό το γαμημένο ηλίθιο." He frowned, deeply sighing.