Sandor Clegane~ Fear the Flames

Imagine that you are the only person Sandor trusts and due to that he has told you his story. During the battle of Blackwater where he is confronted with his fear you are comforting him.

You were a Lady so a battlefield wasn't quiet the place for you. But you didn't care at all. As all the other 'non-warriors' of a higher register you were staying inside the castle in a room with the other Ladies. You were really worried because Sandor was somewhere out there. Of course you knew that he was a great fighter but you could never know what might happen and you knew that anyone could be killed. You didn't want him to die but if the assumptions were correct, Stannis had far more men than Joffrey. You looked out of the window of your chamber and saw the enemy ships approach and from and only one ship of the King came out of the dark to defend the city.

You had just started to wonder how they were going to defeat them when you saw a single burning arrow flying in the direction of Stannis' ships, you couldn't see the archer but he wasn't standing at the same place as the others.But instead of Stannis ships it hit the surrounding of Joffrey's ship. Green fire started to spread and came closer and closer to Stannis' ships. You immediately knew how they were going to defeat them. They were using the wildfire. The second thought in your mind was Sandor. You knew about his fear of fire. You had once discoverd it when he was injured and you wanted to cautorize his wound. He had refused to let you do it and you had seen the fear in his eyes. After that he had told you how all of this happened, what his brother had done to him back then when he was just a little boy. How must he feel now? Was he okay?

You rushed out of the chamber despite the warnings of the Queen. You knew the approximate direction where the knights were located. After a while you had finally found Sandor. He was standing really close to King Joffrey. In the moment you wanted to approach him the ships started to catch fire. It spread even more rapidly than before. And then suddenly they exploded. Men were burning and jumping into the sea trying to safe themselves.

You looked at Sandor. You saw that he gasped and froze in shock. Because everybody was focused on the fire you could sneak there unnoticed. You softly grabbed Sandor's hand and led him away from this whole scenario. He was following you like he was in trance. You stopped a few meters away in a dark corner where nobody would be able to see the two of you.

Sandor was still not really reacting and his eyes were still focused on the fire. Even though it was now further away from him and couldn't do him any harm you still saw the fear in his eyes. You walked a step closer to him and just hugged him. It took a moment but then he instantly pulled you closer and wrapped his arms around you. Although Sandor was very kind and gentle to you he wouldn't act like that when the King was that close.

You heard that he was breating heavily like he was having a panic attack. You started softly caressing his back and whispered to him that he was safe here and that you would not let anybody harm or ever let anybody hurt him like that again. You just stood there, holding each other, while the world around us seemed to end. You still heard all the soldiers screaming in pain when they were burning to ashes. You were scared too but you knew that you had to be strong now. For Sandor. He had protected you from so many things. From rapists to King Joffrey who didn't seem to like you a lot. Now it was finally your time to do something for him.

After his breathing had finally slowed down again you started to let go of him. When you looked him in the eyes you could see the thankfulness there. You placed your hand on his cheek. "Are you okay?" you asked and looked at him questioning. He didn't answer you and only gave you a small nod. He had never been a man of many words.

You softly grabbed his hand. "Let's get out of here Sandor", you said and started walking to the exit of the castle. Sandor stopped you. "Wait, first I have to do something. And then we will finally be out of here forever and never comeback." He turned around and walked back to the battlefield. Before he disappeared he looked back to you. His words were gently and only you were able to hear them. But they warmed your heart. "Thank you little bird."

So guys now this was the very first imagine of this book. I am kind of like really nervous and excited about it. So I hope that you all liked it and maybe give me some feedback. Also to give you a small warning. Sandor is my favorite character of all time and since there sadly aren't many imagines about him I might write some more. Thank you for your support and see you with the next imagine.