10

The next day Ally, Jesy and Leigh Anne gathered the six girls in the living room. Jesy had instructed all the girls to find their electronics before they came down. Jesy grabbed all the gadgets off the table and took all of their phones. Ally started "Lo, Mani, DJ, Jade, you are all grounded to your room for the week". Leigh Anne finished "you're all assigned to extra chores and bedtime is now an hour earlier for the next week. The girls were sent to their rooms and Ally hid away the gadgets.

Two weeks later Camila was in her room when Jesy walked in. Everyone else had opted out to go shopping but Jesy forgot her purse at home so she went back to the house. She heard the familiar smacking of a spanking coming from upstairs. Jesy took off her shoes and jackets and walked upstairs. Camila's room door was half way open and Jesy looked in. Camila was bent over her bed with her bare bottom sticking out with a wooden spoon smacking down on it. Jesy knocked on the door and walked in. Camila immediately stood up and pulled her pants up and threw down the spoon. She stuttered "it wasn't what it looked like promise". Jesy walked over to Camila and did up her pants. They sat on the bed and Jesy asked " Camila why were you spanking yourself". Camila said "well I I kind of I peed my pants". Jesy hugged her and told her to shower and leave the clothes outside of the door. Camila sniffled and then got up and went to the bathroom and the shower started. Jesy picked up Camila's clothes and put the in the wash.

Jesy put a big sweater and a pair of sweatpants inside the door and pulled out the bottle of soothing cream. Camila walked out drowning in her sweater. Jesy sat next to Camila on her bed and pulled her over her knees. She pulled down Camila's pants and panties and rubbed some of the cream onto her. She pulled up her clothes and sat her on her lap. Jesy said "Camila, it's okay, I'm not mad". Camila said "really". "Of course Cam, I know you've had trouble with it before and I can help you".