Wakey wakey

Ally woke up feeling refreshed. She was a better mood than she'd been in in months. She got up and started on breakfast. She glanced at the calendar looking at the exhausting day ahead. She put out some cereal and bowls. Soon enough Jade and Jesy joined her yawning and stretching. They absent mindedly chatted. Jade left for a moments and returned with five pillows. Ally was puzzled and asked "why five". Jade blushed and Jesy said "we had a slight problem last night but it's dealt with". Jesy offered to wake everyone up and Ally gratefully accepted. The two older girls walked out of the room.

They walked into Normani's room and woke her up. Jade already had glassy tears in her eyes. She was hoping that she could get Normani out of it. Jesy sat on the bed next to Normani and explained that Jade wasn't sorry for punishing her. She didn't have a clue what Jesy was talking about. Jesy didn't push it, she figured that she was too tired to remeber much of last night so they left and to Camila's room. Jade shook her awake and she rolled over "go away". Jade popped her on the bottom and Camila yelped and got up grumbling. Jesy went into Perrie's and Leigh's room while Jade headed for Dinah's. Jesy pulled the blankets off and turned on the light leaving it to do it' sworn while she woke up Lauren. Jade shook Dinah, nothing, she pulled back the blankets nothing, she tickled her, score. Dinah wiggled and squirmed and Jade said "up and at it DJ". Dinah whined but got up. Lauren grabbed onto Jesy and pulled her into bed while cuddling up to her like a teddy bear. It was pretty damm adorable. Jesy tried to be as nice as she could and just shook her gently until she woke up. Lauren let Jesy go and they walked to the kitchen. Everyone was waiting for them there and they had begun to eat. Jesy poured herself a bowl and dig in.

After breakfast they got a very quick shower each and than got dressed. They helped each other do their hair and make up and than they were off to the day's work. They were going to have a little concert for old times sake and they had a meet and greet and a signing to do all before 3 and then they had to get ready for the concert and figure out the whole song they were doing together.

At the show building it was already bustling about while the 9 girls walked in. Fifth Harmony went to their signing room and Little Mix went next door. The line slowly filed Ina and Lauren thought it would never end. Perrie was still sleepy from last night and when their was a slight break in people she conked out. None of the girls noticed until a fan tapped her shoulder and asked her to sign her picture and Perrie exploded on her. Leigh quickly got Perrie shut Perrie up and had her apologize and sign the picture before escort Perrie to their dressing room. Where she layed swats fast and furiously down on Perrie's bottom all the while lecturing her about image and blah blah. The message didn't really hit Perrie to hard but Leigh promised her at least one more spanking once they got home which straightened out Perrie pretty fast. After many long hours and hundreds of people all of the pictures were signed and taken. The girls were given a breath of fresh air and lunch.

A/N who gets spanked next and by who and why