Paul

Paul's Pov

As Paul was waking up on Sunday morning all he could think about was Bella. He was about to text her right away but on glance at the clock had him rushing out the door, he was late for patrol. He quickly ran into the wood, striped down and phased.

Its about time! I was just about to come get you!  Sams voice echoed inside his head.

Sorry, over slept...    Paul answered quickly but groggily as he ran around the boarder.

Dreaming of Bella were you?   Jared thought at him teasingly. Jared was currently sitting outside Embrys house. Sam said he thinks Embry's going to phase soon so everyone is on high alert.

Better than watching the back of a house all night!   Paul shot back at him as he barked out a laugh.

Howl if you need anything, no fighting! I'm gong back to Emily.   Sam thought happily as he phased back.

Will do.   Paul began to run mindlessly around La Push. After about half an hour he started running in wider circles until he found a trail of that sickly sweet scent that didn't belong. Paul stopped immediately and howled before taking off running following the scent. Jared quickly ran to where Paul was and a few seconds later they felt Sam phase.

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed!

Sola_Wolf :)