Chapter 12! :)

Brad’s POV

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL HAVE I DONE?!?

For many times I’ve told myself, never ever hold somebody when I can’t control my feelings.

If I’m not able to control my feelings, there’s a high chance that I’ll take their life force out of them.

But that’s weird… when I hugged Eve, I felt myself going haywire(in a good way) and nothing happened to her.

Is it because she’s half human half elf?

But I still can’t believe it… ever since that ban has been announced in the magic world, her species has been killed… she might be the only one of her kind alive.

I must keep a look out for her from now on…

Ahhhh! I wonder… why did she hug me? Have she finally fallen for me? I said and smirked to myself.

But hugging her felt really nice, she fitted perfectly in my arms and her hair smelled just like strawberries- My favorite thing in the world!

What?!? Guys can’t like strawberries?

Now that I think of it… the line “Take it as nothing ever happen” was so uncool. After realizing what I said, I mentally slapped myself and let my body rest on a nearby wall, making me look a hobo.

“Uncle? Do you need some money? I have a dollar if you want.” I look down and saw a small little girl stretching out her hand with a dollar in it with a smile on her face.

OH MY GOD! Do I look that old?? This way, when I reach in my twenties… I might look like an old man!

“Err… no thanks… ha… ha…” I said while walking away with my head hung low and murmuring “uncle… old man… uncle… old man…” to myself.

~next day~

During lunch break, I sat at my usual table waiting for Eve and Derek.

But I still can’t believe it, do I look that old? I should shave properly from now on…

“Hey dreamerboy, what’s up.” Eve said.

I jumped in my seat and asked “Do I look old?”

Eve suddenly smiled and said “Why? Finally realized?”

Oh no… I’m gonna be an old man soon.

Taking that thought aside, I said “Hey, let’s get our food.”

“Yea, I’m starving.” Derek said behind me, making me jump again.

Geez… what are they, ninjas or something?

Oh yea, I forgot they’re elfs.

While we were eating I saw Eve looking at me while smirking non-stop.

I couldn’t take it anymore so I said “What? Something wrong with your lips?”

Her smirk grew and she said “Oh no… it’s just, there’s something on YOUR lips.”

“Let me get it for you…” She continued and started leaning forward towards me.

I didn’t know what happened next, all I felt was the soft feel on my lips and the death glares beside me.

-----

Eve’s POV

I smiled and said to myself “payback – done.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muahahahahas :) did u expect this? Please vote,comment and fan!!