Chapter 8!

Eve’s POV

2 weeks has passed by and nothing really exciting happened. I mean seriously this has been like a daily routine for me. Wake up, get ready, go to school, nina glaring at me, glaring back, study, lunch, study, go back home, sleep. And why the hell do we need tests? I’ve already remembered everything from the textbooks. I got it! And saw an imaginary light bulb above my head. THE TEACHERS ARE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR BRAINS AND GET OUR BRAIN JUICES TO MAKE THEM SMARTER!! I’ve got to tell Derek and Brad!! I bet you’re wondering why I wanted to tell brad, well now he is one of my so called “best friends”. Why is he one of my best friends you asked? Well he is funny :P Did you know that while he was eating his noodles and saw a bird poop on my shoulders (we were outdoors :P), he laugh like mad and noodles literally came out of his nose!! Ignoring the bird poop, that was the only thing that made my day.

Talking about Brad… he seems kind of pale lately, maybe I should visit him later.  Just as I was about to visit Brad, I saw my Physical Fitness teacher drinking from a sports drink. As if that’s gonna fool me, the color is so Bluish, IT’S DEFINITELY BRAIN JUICE! I ran over to him and jumped before I kicked his drink away from his mouth. “What the…” My Physical fitness teacher started to say but I wasn’t listening, I was concentrating on the ceramic cup the discipline mistress was holding. “What’s this? Drink brain juice day?...” I muttered to myself while shaking my head. The discipline mistress just came out of her office holding a ceramic cup filled with black liquid, I saw that steam was coming out of it and realized the black liquid had been boiled. *GASP* THEY BOILED BRAIN JUICE AND NOW IT HAS CHANGED TO A ROTTEN COLOUR (Black)!! How could they!! And to think they say teachers care for their students…

After sending my prayers to the student who got his/her brain juice stolen, I ran towards the discipline mistress and kicked the cup away, scalding her hand and my shoes in the process. My shoe is not part of me so it didn’t hurt, lucky me :D “EVE!! TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE NOWWWW” the discipline mistress shouted. Owwie, that hurt my ears. Because of my enhanced hearing that shout felt like a war scream -.- I dragged my feet towards the principal office hearing snickering behind the hallways. Urgh… people saw me eliminating the brain juice and now they’re laughing at me. Sigh, guess I should visit Brad later instead.

I slept after hearing 1/20 of the lecture the principal was saying. I was still in my dreamland until someone said louder than normal “Eve, get out of my office. You have 1 week of detention.” I abruptly stood up and fell on my chair earning myself a bruise on my butt “Sorry principal, guess I dozed off.” The principal replied “Yea, considering your snores, drool and having you mouth wide open made me realized that.” I blushed and said my farewells.

Time to visit Brad I guess. I went to his class and asked a short nerd “Hey call Brad.” The nerd started stuttering and his face showed as if he had seen a ghost. “He… er… we... went… to… the… in… infirmary… cause he fainted.” He finished in one breath. “Okay thanks.”

Brad had fainted? He wasn’t feeling too well after all. I ran towards the infirmary and banged the door opened “Hey Brad!! Are you he- HOLY COW YOU MADE THE NURSE ALL WRINKLY!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laughing throughout the whole chapter :) Rachel!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! love you<33