Chapter 1 - I'm As Good As Dead

A/N: Okay, so this is my attempt to actually write something else that isn't fan fiction. I hope you enjoy this! Tell me what you think and COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!

Before you assume anything, it's me @ImADirectionerBabe, so if ya think I'm some other person who 'stole' that awesome chick's work, you're dead beat wrong, cuz I AM that awesome chick. :3

Oh and tell others about this too! ^^

Also, kudos to @BeautyOfTheDark for the awesome sauce cover and banner on the side! ^^

Gotta love that gurl ;) 

 SO...ON TO THE STORY!

Chapter 1- I'm As Good As Dead

Dear Journal, 

I thought today was gonna be like any other day at school.

I guess I was wrong....

One thing's for sure, I was as good as dead.

So, there I was, just walking through the hallway of Franklin High, coffee in hand, minding my own business. Everything was just fine and dandy...

...until I bumped into someone and heard this:

"YOU SPILLED COFFEE ON MY NEW CLOTHES, YOU DUMB ASS FREAK!? UGH!!" squealed an angry Nicolette.

That, my dear people reading this out there, is what just sentenced me to hell. I just accidentally spilled coffee on the most popular girl in school's new clothes. I think I just dug up my own social grave. What the hell am I gonna do now?! Damn. If I knew that I would commit social suicide today, I would have stayed home.

I saw a lot of people gathering up between me and her. And I mean A LOT, like almost the whole school, gathered around us. With lots of people staring at me, waiting for my response, I became nervous. I couldn't even find my two besties in the crowd of people to give me courage of any kind or back up. Damn, I have to face this alone then.

"U-uh sorry Nicolette. Here, let me--" I stuttered, but Nicolette interrupted before I could finish.

"NO WAY YOU PATHETIC FREAK! You've already done enough damage. Do yourself a favor and GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! NOW!!" Not knowing what else to do, I did as told and got outta there as fast as I could. Pathetic, I know. But, I'm not one of those confident, don't-give-a-sh*t kind of girls you read in other Wattpad romance stories. I don't think I can ever compare to them, even if they're fictional. I can't give a witty comeback because I was truly terrified of this slutty b*tch.

Yeah, I just called her a whore-y female dog in my mind, though I don't have the guts to say it to her face because I'm scared of the consequences.

I swear, that was the most horrible, and humiliating, situation I've ever been in though. Everyone was there to witness it. Even the teachers and staff. I ran into the girl's restroom, locked myself inside a stall, and cried.

Shit.

My mascara's running.

Okay okay. Anyway, now everyone is gonna be talking about this. I have no doubt in my mind that Nicolette is gonna have her revenge, meaning she's gonna be making my life a living hell. I might as well just crawl inside a hole and die. Might as well move to another country and change my own name. UGH! I can't believe this is happening! Why me? Why now? What have I ever done that was so wrong?