Chapter Two - The Mouse Running From The Cat

[AN:] Photo I found on Google but I put the writing on it.
This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco Piano Version (Couldn't get the official video)

Chapter Two - The Mouse Running From The Cat.

I was walking down the street late at night it was around about 10 o'clock. It was the coldest night even though I was wearing my warmest clothes. I was recently at my friends house, Oliver's.

We were playing a new game he bought for his Xbox. First person shooter game with multiplayer online and offline. Though Oliver kept killing me. He thought it was funny until I got the last laugh.

Anyways, I was walking until I heard somebody or thing walking down the same street, but at a much faster pace, thinking they were going to pass me was a understatement.

They tried to grab me. It was a man dressed in all black. Luckily I was fast runner.

Running down the street away from the crazy person as fast as I could, but it didn't seem I did as he was catching up with me.

Turning a corner I see ahead I saw a alleyway. Calming my breathing so the man doesn't hear. Hearing him run past cursing and shouting about not finding me or where I went.

Closings my eyes, I counted to ten, leaning on the wall behind me.

Making sure that nobody was behind me, checking every possible way that's available in case it happens again.

I slowly peep out, with just my head showing, looking once again, then slowly walking out looking left and right.

Finally finishing checking the area to make sure the strange guy isn't here, since I don't think it's safe, walked down the path I recently was on.

Walking on alarm and alert, keeping my eyes and ears hearing and searching incase something else goes down. I was just walking past a house i know, Mrs Halle. She recently lost her husband in a storm we recently had. Poor soul. She was sitting on the bench outside on her porch knitting away as she normally does.

"Hi Mrs Halle." I smiled friendly at her, walking up her porch to greet her.

She looked up from what she was doing smiling away. As I could tell she was knitting a colourful blanket, since the winter weather is coming amongst us.

"Lucas! How many times have I told you to call me Amanda." Mrs Halle insisted.

Chucking rubbing the back of my neck, "I'm sorry Mrs- I mean Amanda. How's your night been, you sure your not cold out here."