I will get you

DEDICATION TO...... @ultimatelyNialler !!!! 1)username. 2) the fact that last chapter made her cry. 3) she just that awesome!

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

The door opened and in the door way stood a boy our age. "Who are you!?" I shout. "Shh!! My dad will hear you!" He whisper yells. I glance at Niall, thank god Trevor didn't hear... "Who are you?" I ask quietly. "I'm Dean, Trevor is my dad. I'm sorry he brought you here..." Dean says. "I brought you guys food and water..." Dean brings in plates with food on them. I smile as he gives me mine. He reties my hands in front of me and does the same with the others. "Thank you..." Louis says. "I'm sorry." Dean says and walks out. I at my food with the others in almost total silence. "What the... Fuck?" Harry says. "What?" Louis says. "Is that a bobby pin?" Niall asks. Oh... Niall can see harry, I can see Niall... "Yeah. Lou? What are you holding?" Harry can see Louis... "A mini flashlight. Zayn, what about you?" He can see me. Fuck what do I have. I look around in see something on the back of my plate "it's a picture... Of liam... He's alive!!" I said happily looking at the photo, then I realize... Who took the photo. Trevor... He knows he's alive. He found Liam again... "Ni? What about you?" I ask getting my mind off that. "I have... Holy shit... It's a pocket knife..." Niall says.

Our eyes widened in shock. We could use this stuff. We have motivation, the photo of liam. We have a weapon, the pocket knife. We have a way to get out of this room and see, the bobby pin and light. We can escape... Dean helped us! "Niall, can you cut the ropes?" I asked. "Hang on." Next thing we know Niall is standing. He cuts harry out first. Then Louis and me. "Thanks Ni, Lou pick the lock." Harry hands him the bobby pin and Louis gets to work using the flashlight to see into the lock. "Got it!" Lou said as the door opened. I glanced at Liam's picture. This is for Liam. Niall pulled the pocket knife and volunteered to go out first. He had a hard look on his face almost as if he wanted to find Trevor. We heard a noise from behind us. We turned to see an angry Trevor behind us holding Harry -the last one out of the room- with a knife to his throat. "Let him go!" Niall yelled. Suddenly his knife flew passed my head and hit Trevor in the arm. Trevor screamed in pain and let Harry go. He pulled the knife from his arm and charged Niall. Louis shone the light into Trevor's eyes making Trevor unable to see. Niall and I exchanged a look and we grabbed each others arm and made a trip wire. Trevor tripped and suddenly stopped moving. Harry and Louis flipped him over and we gasped. The knife he had been holding had gone straight into his heart and killed him. We ran. We ran to any door and prayed it would lead outside.

"Over here lads!" Louis yelled. We followed him and once we opened the door we were greeted by blinding light from the sun and people rushing towards us. We screamed thinking they worked with Trevor but soon stopped when we saw they were cops and emts. Niall smiled and practically collapsed in their arms. Emts checked Harry, Louis and I over once we arrived at the hospital.

Harry had a hair line fracture in his 3rd down left rib. Louis got lucky with only bad bruising and I had a broken rib with a hair line fracture on my arm from the restraints. Niall had three broken ribs, severe cuts to his wrists, a sprained finger, something involving his rape and a hairline skull fracture from the gun. All of us were put into the same room upon request. At visiting time Liam came to visit with Simon and Paul. "Lads! Thank god you're all ok!" Liam yelled hugging us all tightly but being cautious of our injuries. They wanted to observe us over night just to be safe. Even though Lou wasn't hurt they still had to check if he had some sign of PTSD in its early stage of shock... It was kinda pointless. We were fine- oh crap... Trevor's assistant... Roberto...

ROBERTO'S P.O.V

I will get you ....What ever the pain.

--------------------------------------------

So this story is done. I'm going to start a sequel after I finish or almost finish a story.