Defuse

SIMON'S P.O.V

Holy shit... My boys.... I called Paul to tell him what was witness. "hello" he answered cautiously. "it's me, I need to tell you what's happened to our boys." I said. "God they're dead!" he screamed. "no just scared. Only one hurt is niall... selfish bastard did water torture for over three hours. Ni cut up his wrist a bit." I said. Paul whimpered. "I need to get them back" "they're in Spain." I told him. "Lets go."we said together. we called all of our security guards and set off for Spain I sent Niall's phone a text 'will bring the money' it said. I just how we get there in time.

After our two hour plane ride (idk) we drove to the one warehouse in Spain that was really abandoned. We had a bag containing nothing. It was just a decoy so we could get them back. I took it inside. "Hello? It's Simon. I have the money." I said. "S-Simon?" A voice called from a corner room. I turned quickly while Paul pulled out his gun. "No!" The voice yelped. I saw it was Liam. "Liam!" I gasped and ran over to him. "Stop!" He yelled suddenly. I saw a line on the ground at my feet a perimeter line. "If you step over that line... Boom." Liam said. I was confused at first. Seeing my confused face Liam lifted up his shirt revealing a mass of metal and wires with a timer. "I-is th-that... A b-b-..." I couldn't say it. Liam nodded. "I was told to get the money from you. Then once I had it one guy would come back and defuse it so I could leave with you guys. If you paid in full then they would go get the others. I can't tell you where they are. I don't even know..." Liam sighed and I saw tears well in his eyes. "Don't cry li...there's no reason to." Paul said trying to sooth him. "Paul, I have a reason!" Liam yelled. "What?" I asked. "My brothers are gone... I don't know where. I was picked to leave this place first! Meanwhile poor Niall has to endure almost everything that happens to us! I feel so powerless! If we had come earlier.... Maybe Niall would still be..." Liam trailed off sobbing. "Still be what li? Alive?!" Paul asked frantically. Him and Niall had a very close bond. Paul always tried to protect Niall, just because he wanted to. Niall was like his son in a way. "No... Innocent." Liam whispered barely inaudible. "I'm going to kill them! I'm going to fucking murder those mother fucking sons of mother fucking bitches!!" Paul screamed. He then broke down crying. "I failed... I didn't protect them... Now ones got a bomb on his chest, ones been...raped and the others... God we don't have any clues." Paul mumbled. I rubbed his back trying to comfort the man. "Hey, Paulie... We'll get them back." I said. He gave a light chuckle at the nickname. "Yeah...let's get Liam out." He said.

After Paul studied the bomb from as close as we could get he tried to tell Liam which wires to pull out. "Okay Liam... Pull that blue wire and that green wire touch them together. Then take the red and blue striped wire and unplug it." Liam fumbled with the wires until he had this completed. "Okay, now that black wire gets pushed back so you can reach the yellow wire. Once you have the yellow wire rip it out then take the blue and green wires and separate them again." Paul said. Liam did this yet again. The bombs count down went faster. 1minute left. "Shit... That blue wire crosses the positive charge. Move it to the negative. Take the neutral charge and move it positive. Once that's done carefully slid the vest off and run like hell." Liam let out a stiff chuckle. Once all the wired were re-routed Liam slipped the vest off and rested it on the ground. He ran out of the ring and we all tool off running away. About a minute later we heard the explosion. I was knocked off my feet by the blast. I saw Paul pick up an unconscious Liam and we ran like hell again. Once inside the car I remembered something. Niall's necklace... "Paul!" I squealed. "What?!" He asked slightly concerned. "When the boys became more popular I figured they would get lost, get drunk, run away or something like this might happen so I put trackers on them. They didn't know about them of course. Liam's is useless to us, Louis and Harry broke theirs, Zayn's was in his coat and thankfully Niall's was his lucky necklace!" I said. Paul got a big grin on his face. I pulled out my phone and began to chase and trace down my boys.

Bound and brokenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara