Don't let me go

DEDICATED TO TheMusic2MyLife

NIALL'S P.O.V

How could this get worse? My best mate... Could be dead... Liam might be dead... I've been... Raped... The guys have been beaten, as well as me. They dragged children into this! Trevor brought a 14 year old boy to this hell and left a 14 year old girl wondering if he's ok... If he's alive... Was it her fault... I'm wondering the same thing... Is all this my fault? I just had to go get coffee. I had to go try and stop a robbery, be a hero! Well news flash Niall! You got your friends kidnapped. Some friend I am. It's my fault that Hazza is missing, that Lou's a wreak, that Zayn stopped talking, that Liam's dead. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we've been locked in a cellar... Zayn hasn't spoken a word. We haven't been fed. We haven't gotten water. We haven't gone to the bathroom. It smells like death, there's blood stains on the floor. There's rusted chains digging into our wrists. We are forced to look at one of the lads. That's who you watch take your punishments. I'm looking at Harry. Everything I do affects him. I don't know who he's looking at or who's looking at me. If we ask about it then we are hurt. So far only Trevor's assistant has come down here. Right now we are alone. Then the door opened... And there stood...

LIAM'S P.O.V

I held Keely in my arms. We were headed to Wolverhampton. I'm getting my boys back. I'm making Trevor pay for what he did to them... To Niall... I'm making him pay for bringing children into this... Keely hasn't stopped crying. The only reason I'm not crying right now is because I'm daddy direction. I have to be brave not only for myself but For Keely, For Steven For Louis, For Hazza, For Niall, For Zayn...For all of them. I wonder what's happening to them right now? Have they been fed? How bad were they hurt? Is it my fault? The police have tracked the necklace to a car. The car, however had been burned. They say it belonged to a Trevor Monglir. Trevor kidnapped us... They tracked him back to his house. When we got there, there was nobody home. Two officers when in the front, one into the back and two per side door. I watched from Simon's car as they refused to let me enter the house. I waited. Suddenly an officer came out with something or someone in his arms. I looked closer and saw it was a small boy. Steven... Keely gasped and jumped from my arms. An officer grabbed her, not allowing her by him but Steven told the officer to let her pass. The second they were allowed, the two hugged. "Don't let me go." She whispered just loud enough to be heard. His response... "Never...I'll never let you go." An officer came over and told him that he had to go to the hospital like I had. The two young lovers stopped hugging but still held hands. They both got into the ambulance and then they were gone. I watched for anymore people but only officers came out. My heart broke. My boys weren't there...

_-----------______---•-•••-----__-

Oh it's an update, be happy!