"I can take the bus."

"Bus, my ass. Keep chill and wait to find out." Storm sighed.

I let out a frustrated sigh and just leaned back in the chair. We waited for about 20 minutes until somebody called my name.

"Why is he calling my name?"

"Just go, Ci. Please." Storm said.

I huffed and stood up walking towards the man. He opened the door to a room and let me walk in first.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Willis. I'm Dr. Sanders." He smiled.

"Why am I here?" I wanted to get straight to the point.

"I'm guessing your girlfriend Storm set you up an appointment. On my clipboard it says you've been having different mood swings, always getting angry, and barely speak to anyone." He read out.

Wow. I can't believe she set me up an appointment. She thinks I'm going crazy. It's funny how she thinks I'm really going to do this.

"I'm sorry but I'm not doing this. I'm alright." I laughed.

Dr. Sanders sat down on his desk. "Ms. Willis, I know you may not want to do this but it's only better. I'm sensing you're depressed because of something. Now can you please sit down and talk to me?"

"No, I'm not depressed!" I yelled at him.

He nodded and went to sit at his desk. "We can sit here all day until you tell me what's wrong."

I sucked my teeth. "Okay, I'll do this."

"Good. Now can I start off with asking you some personal questions?" He asked.

I sat down on the couch. "Sure."

"Is your father in your life right now?"

"Um no. He died when I was younger." I shifted in my seat.

He nodded. "When he died, did you think you felt empty?"

"I actually did. I felt like my happiness and everything went away. I didn't go outside or even come out my room."

"Did your mom ever try to get you speak to someone?" He asked.

"Mm at some point, yes. But I refused to go because I knew I would start getting better." I answered.

"Ms. Willis, do you feel that you never moved passed your father's death? Did you actually think you was done mourning?"

This was a tough question.

I shrugged. "I honestly don't know. Everything seemed to be going well two months later."

"Well as in?"

"I stopped crying and started going outside more. I talked to more people." I answered.

"Okay, that's good. Now here's some other questions. I need you to be 100% honest."

"Okay."

"What lead you to be bisexual?" He looked at me.

"Uh.." I felt the tears coming. "I was in high school when I had my first real boyfriend. I wasn't as popular as the other kids. At times I would get picked on about my clothes and hair. But he didn't care about my looks, he liked me for the way I was. We was doing good for three months until this girl Faithe came to our school. She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen and she had everything. She wanted my boyfriend so she made up lies and the whole school believed them." I started crying.

"It's alright." He handed me some tissues.

"Thank you. So Jacob didn't know what he should do, he didn't want to be made fun of by going out with me. Later, Faithe and Jacob started going out. He dumped me in front of the whole school. I was so embarrassed that I ran home and cried all night. He was the only person I liked at school and the only reason why I went. I had a tough life when my dad died. I thought Jacob would always be there for me. That's what happens when the people I love come too close to me." I balled out in tears. "Once I went to college  I stayed only for a couple of months. I was at a party and some girl came to me and started feeling on me. One thing lead to another and we was having sex. After that day, I thought girls were more mature than boys." I bursted into tears.

I never vented to anyone before so it was difficult but felt good. I felt more relieved than ever.

"Ms. Willis, I'm sorry to hear that." Dr. Sanders said handing me another tissue.

I heard the door open and in walked in Storm. I got up and hugged her tightly. I didn't want Storm to ever leave me, I couldn't bare to lose anyone else.

"How she do?" Storm asked him.

"We're getting somewhere. Would you like another session?" He looked at me.

I nodded. "Yes, please."

"Okay, come back next week on Wednesday. I'll see you then." He handed me a paper.

I followed Storm out the room and out the building.

"How you feel?" Storm asked.

I wrapped my arm around hers and laid my head on her arm.

"I'm okay. I'm just really tired." I added.

"Alright. Let's go home."

Marie in the MM.

**EDITED 10/2019**