The Test

Once I had made it to school I went to my first class. There as I sat down Mrs. Adel was placing the test papers on each desk and preparing for the dome quiz. Our final test before we actually become a member of this society. We kinda already are but this made it official. But you had to complete it with a 100 to go through. I had noticed that there were pacify officers around the room in a focused position. They all had their guns drawn to the floor. As the class became more full Mrs. Adel became more anxious. She started fiddling with her pen and double checking things. After the school bell Mrs. Adel went over the directions and let us start. I picked up my pencil and looked down at the first question. Where did the dome come from? I read. Nothing. I put down. How many years until we evolved? I searched my mind for the answer. 1300? I wrote down. The next couple of questions went around that same subject until the rules came. We had to name them all 1-8. I started with 1 of course and made my way through all 7 but stopped at 8. This was the most important one but I couldn't think of it. You have to be kidding me. I thought to myself. I left number 8 blank instead of making a fool of myself and saying something wrong. I walked up the rows of desks and placed my finished test on Mrs. Adel's desk. I was the last one to turn it in. When I sat back down she started to grade them one by one. Her hands shook as she wrote down mistakes. After each one she would hand it to a pacify officer on her right and that's when things got weird. The first 6 she graded were fine but then the pacify officer was handed a final test score from Sam PotterWorths. He rarely studies but seemed confident today. The pacify officer crumbled up the test paper and through it back on Mrs. Adel's desk. She cringed in fear. The officer walked over to Sam and grabbed him by the arm. He escorted him out. The next test was graded. And another kid was roughly escorted out. The rest of the classroom made their way out until, Mrs. Adel fell upon my test. She handed it to the pacify officer. He shook his head. And crumbled up my test. Two other officers took Mrs. Adel by the arms and pulled her out of the classroom.
"No please!" She screamed. She was widely crying out and kicking but it was no use. That was the last time I ever saw her again.
Then another officer came and grabbed me and escorted me by his hand. I followed his steps. We left the school and went around to the back. There something started to smell. And I remembered how I had not taken my weekly shower like I was suppose to today. He placed me in a line. I peered over the edge of the people in front of me and saw the worst thing I had ever seen. 2 of my classmates lying on the floor, dead. Two more were taken up and shocked by something and fell to the floor flopping like a fish out of water. I was 6 other classmates away from the horror. This girl in my class, Molly walked up for her turn she screamed and tried to run but was knocked out by a by standing officer and shocked. The line moved fast one scream after another. Finally it was my turn. Someone shoved me up onto the platform were everyone was being shocked.
"Sorry kid, you didn't make the cut."
Something cold and hard hit the side of me and my knees buckled and i fell to the ground screeching in pain of the energy from the shock. Then it was cut short and I heard massive gun fire all around me. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably and I was whimpering. Someone grabbed me and slung me over their shoulder and ran. The jolt surprised me and knocked my breath. We dodged past bullets following us and ended up behind a trash can. The last thing I remember is face of a familiar officer and the number 2 printed onto his uniform.