Beauty

I really don't know where this book is gonna go but the idea's been swimming around my head so here it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

"Come in," I reply as someone knocks on my office door. The door opens to reveal Harry as his slim frame enters the room with long strides. His face looks calm yet his eyes have a tinge in them as if something's been troubling him.

"Is something wrong?" I ask as he pours himself a glass of scotch and sits down on the couch next to my desk. "You remember that kid in uni you have pulling plugs for us?"

"Yeah Niall I think his name is, what about him?" Harry stands up and starts to pace the length of the room. "This is the second time in the past 3 months we've gotten short payment from him. I don't know if him and his uni mates are smoking the bud themselves or if he's taking money , either way I don't like it." He stops and looks at me almost as if he's waiting for my response to the situation.

"Do you have to do anything now?" I ask getting up and opening up the top draw to my desk, pulling out my Glock-18 and checking if it's loaded. I put it in the back waistband of my jeans as I look up to see Harry shake his head no."What are we doing?" Harry asks, as we start to the elevator getting in, I press the button to go the basement.

"What do you think we're doing Harry, we're gonna go give little Nialler a visit." I reply as we walk up to Harry's Camaro parked in the garage. We get in and Harry starts up the car and pulls out, driving the way to the Uni.

"So when you say Niall's been short on payment how much are we talking?"

"About $2,000." Harry replies.

Jesus christ, what the fuck has this kid been doing. I'm sure he knew what he was getting into when he started selling for the Phantoms and to be so short on payment he must have a death wish.

The Phantoms is a gang my father started and passed down to me. I now am the head of the gang with my two best mates Harry and Louis as my right and left hand man. Our gang is known for any crime you can think of from drug trafficking to homicides. In the years that this gang has been around no one from it has ever been caught we're extremely careful to tie up loose ends and dispose of the disposable.

Harry and Louis have been my best mates since birth, our dads were partners so we grew up together. Those are the only two I trust with my life, even though Louis' attitude could be a little too much sometimes, seriously I don't know how Harry deals with him.

My thoughts are interrupted when Harry tells me that we're at the Uni. I get out the car and wait at front waiting for Harry."Okay so his classes should be over by now we just have to wait for him to come out."

We lean on the front of the car waiting when suddenly a head of blonde hair and a loud laugh catches my attention. I tap Harry and nod in the direction of Niall and we start to walk towards him, his back is facing us but another guy is in front of him. He has raven hair and maybe the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen he's laughing and before now I wasn't sure if someones laugh could be sexy. His sinful pouty lips that I can imagine wrapped around my prick move to form words but stop as his gaze fixes on me and Harry walking towards them. He looks slightly intimidated, it's understandable I mean it's not everyday you see two men one of them incredible tall and both built with a stare that could kill walking towards you. He nudges Niall almost like signalling him to turn around, and when he does his face of joy morphs into one of fear like he already knows what we're here for.

"You look like a little pale there Nialler, not happy to see us?" Harry asks with a smirk, "N-no it's just y-you," Niall stutters poor kid Harry can be very intimidating when he wants to. "Y-you," Harry mocks "You just what kid, spit it out, you what you never thought we would catch on?" Harry backs him into a nearby wall caging him in with his big frame. "Hey what's going on who the hell are you get away from him!" The raven haired boy shouts at Harry moving to pull Harry away from his friend.

I move to grab his hand and pull him to my chest. "I don't think you wanna try that babe," I whisper into his ear with a smirk, watching as he struggles to get free of my vice like grip I have on him. I let him go and walk up to Niall and Harry and wave my hand to the side signalling for Harry to move to side. "Hold his friend back" I order Harry standing in front of Niall. Harry moves to the raven haired beauty moving to hold his arms behind his back as he struggles. I look at Niall, I put my finger under his chin to lift his head to look in his eyes.

"Niall Niall Niall you should really know to not cross me," I tsk at him I pull my arm back to deliver a punch to his stomach. He coughs and splutters falling to the ground. "No!" the beautiful boy being held back by Harry shouts "Leave him alone I swear to god I'll kill you." he shouts. "Oh we got us a feisty one it looks like Liam." Harry and I chuckle as the boy struggles to break free of his hold. I turn my attention back to Niall he's still on the ground clutching his stomach looking up at me. "Your friend over there seems to want to pick a fight," I say nodding over at Harry and the boy "Shall we settle it with him, it seems like a good day to beat a couple of punks, ain't it Harry?" "A fantastic day boss."Harry replies, "No!" Niall screams. "No Niall we can take these twats."

"Shut up Zayn." Niall replies to the raven. So his name is Zayn fits him well.

"Leave him out of it, I'll have the rest of your money by tomorrow." Niall says getting up off of the floor squaring his shoulders.

''Oh would you look at that Harry someone's getting brave,"I coo "Good come down to the house tomorrow with my money and I have another package for you to start on."Niall nods and I smile at him, "How old are you Niall?" I ask. "19." He responds. Goddamn he's young.

"You're young it'll be a shame if you died, don't do this again." I say turning around and starting to walk off.

I stop at Zayn looking him over as Harry lets him go, he glares at me I smirk. "Be at the house by 4 Niall and bring your friend with you." I wink at Zayn only to see him roll his eyes and walk over to Niall.