Out Of Nothing

"So it just appeared?" I asked once again in a mocking tone. Mrs. Adel rolled her eyes in disgust and went and took a seat in her chair near her crowded desk.
"Yes, Kate," she replied, "In the beginning the dome appeared from nothing and 1500 years later we were made as one with the dome." I sat back in my chair and frowned. How was that possible? In order to have something you have to have at least two components to make that something for example to make a book you must have the pages in which the reader reads, and the material that binds the book together so it may not fall apart. To make a house you need a crew to build it and a plan to well plan it. And to make a chair that resembles Mrs. Adel's rolling chair you need hard plastic, (which resembles Mrs. Adel's personality) and leather for cushion.So how could the dome we live in be made out of nothing? I had been questioning all period and was starting to get bored so I nodded in amusement and became quiet.
"Now class," Mrs. Adel started, "dome test is tomorrow be sure you are re-" the bell interrupted her demanding, strict voice and everyone in the class jumped up and fled with their books. I took my time gathering my things and had boring rest off the day.