gildarts vs [y/n]

Everyone after the Arc of [y/n] I will write the priestess of the Phoenix.(I don't know why I put this pic)

"I want to join your guild."[Y/n] pronouced those words everybody was really happy.
Master Makarov asked her "What is your magic [Y/N] ?"
"You will see it before I join I want to fight against your strongest wizard."

"Gildarts Clive is our strongest wizard."The man who was called Gildarts came in front of me.

Gildarts's pov

[Y/n] that girl has the same aura of the black dragon of the apocalypse...Acnologia.

Somewhere else,in the Great Magic World.

The Flamme Dragon flew over the pacific world to land in front of a cave he heard the voice of his killer "What are you doining here Fire Dragon King ?"
"I came here only to ask you if it was a great idea to let Natsu and [Y/N] together ?"

"I think it's a good idea,Layla and the mother of [Y/N] worked together to put the dragons souls in their body."

"I agree with you but were is Alyas ?"Acnologia anwered him "Alyas is actually the true mother of [Y/n] and she joined Tartaros a long time ago."

In the guild

Gildarts and [Y/N] had already start they fight Gildarts was using him his magic "Crash" so when used my magic it destroyed all half of the magic I launche on him.

I prepare my roar "Roar of the Hell Dragon !"Gildarts was vainquised by my attack .I was covered with some bruises and asked the others "Who wants to fight against me "Nobody was talking (even Natsu who I remember always wants to fight ,was really scared of me)

Mirajane asked me "Where do you want your mark and which colour ? "
"On my right shoulder and dark blue "Like the dark blue marks on my father's arm... Then the Master said sonnely " [Y/N] [l/n] you are now a mage of Fairy Tail."

The others asked me "What is your magic ?"
"I can use all the magic I want,I was raised by the strongest dragon :Alyas.She can use the opposite magic of a Celestial Wizard :Underworld Spirit magic."The blonde haired looked at me with curiosity.

I took from my pocket a blue key and invoke the demon "Open Gate of the Water Bearer :Acquaria :http:...

"Use your water attack !"In some seconds the guild was sumerged by the water. (It's even worse than Juvia)

Everyone cheered "Yeah we have [Y/N] she is so badass !"The master also said "You managed to vainquish Gildarts you are from now on a S-class wizard !"

The members were all happy,cheering,destroying everything (why did they need to destroy ?!)The blonde haired girl asked me "Hi my name is Lucy,Lucy Heartfillia."My eyes widened Could she be my childhood friend ?

"Hi Lucy my name is [Y/N] [l/n]."Lucy exclaimed "[y/n] is that you you remember we were playing at the mansion of the Heartfillias ?"
"Yeah I remember now."
"How is your mother ?"At this question I bow sadly my head."She died the 7 july 777."

Lucy answered that she was really sorry and said something really interesting" My mom died the same day.."
"That's really strange."said a white cat"Hi [Y/n] my name is Carla."
"Hi Carla what you were saying ?"
"The dragons dissapeared that day too."I was about to tell something to Carla I heard the door open and a blonde haired guy entered in the guild... it was Laxus.

Sorry for this little chapter I don't allot of time.I hope you like this chapter.