"Hush, it's all under control." He started to run as the heavens attacks were aimed at him, though his speed enabled him to dodge their attacks. Moving faster than before the boy uses shadows to boost his speed leaving a cloud of shadows behind him that blinded the gods who were trying to take back Bishamon to finish their task.

Yato, who was still on the cloud with Yukine ,was staring in the direction he ran away to. "Who the heck was that..?" He blinked. "I.. I have no clue." Yukine stated not taking his eyes from the events that occurred in front of them.

"Who are you!?" Bishamon yelled. Both of them arrived at a small cottage in the middle of the forest. Walking in ,bishamon noticed a lot of symbols on the walls. "I'm Nobody." He glanced at her over his shoulder.

"Damn it. Where are they?!" Takemikazuchi rubbed his eyes. "All of you who are able to see! go and search for them!" He yelled. "Now!!!" Every scattered in different directions to search for the mysterious person and their escapist.

Yato and Yukine stayed where they were. "Yato? What are we supposed to do now?" Yukine asked, worried. Yato closed his eyes and sighed. "We'll look for her of course." He jumped down. Yukine followed. He was surprised that Yato was staying serious this time.

They walked past the blinded gods and shinkis. Yato spat on Takemikazuchi's face and kept on walking. Yukine, rolled his eyes. "Serious, my ass." He mumbled.

"Bishamoooooon." Yato cupped his hands by his mouth,imitating a megaphone as he walked around. "Bishamoooon, weird random guuuuuuy"

"Oh, yeah. He'll sure come out." Yukine said, irritated by Yato.

"We should split up!" Yato proposed confidently. "You're lost without me." Yukine remembered him. "What if a phantom shows up? Or if that guy isn't on our side?" He said.

"Sheesh, you're talking like I'm a kid. How long do you think I've been a god?" He complained. Yukine sighed annoyed. "You really think you're okay without me?" He frowned. "Come on, we'll find that pervert chick way easier!"

"Fiiine." Yukine said annoyed, rolling his eyes . Then he started to walk in the other direction. Yato felt as if Yukine was mad. But he just shrugged it off to search for Bishamon.

As he was looking around he saw the guy who took Bishamon with him out of the corner of his eye. "Woah, oi, wait a second!!" Yato started to walk after him. The mysterious male started to run away at a quick speed. Yato started to run after him as the male was jumping over moving cars. Yato did the same. When the black haired male started to climb a building until he got to the roof, Yato was about to give up.

"Oh, come on now!!" Yato exclaimed. He was still on the streets, trying to avoid the moving vehicles. He jumped onto a car, then on a street lamp. Then he jumped on the roof of the building where the other male seemed like he has been waiting for Yato to arrive.

Yato panted and coughed, holding himself up by resting his palms on his knees.

"Took you long enough." The male stated.

"If you were waiting for me you didn't need to run away in the first place!!" Yato exclaimed, pointing at him as he glared.

"I just wanted to test your abilities." He admitted. Yato blinked. "Eh... Wait... Where is Bishamon?!" Yato started yelling once again.

"Somewhere."

"Somewh--... Who the hell are you?!" Yato asked annoyed.

"The Nephalem." He said.

"The what?" Yato stared. "Anyway, I don't care about that." He said bored.

The nephalem frowned. "Comes from the stray God."

"Shut up!" Yato crossed his arms. "I don't even know your name."

"X... X Nobody."

"Mhm and I'm Y Anybody."

X frowned preparing his fist.

— time skip —

Yato is Sitting at the edge of the building next to X.

"So just to get it clear... Four eyes told you to save the pervert chick?" The god wanted to make sure that he didn't misunderstand anything rubbing the bump on his head.

"Yes." X responded. "And you were one of the gods who wanted to execute her, correct?"

"Wha?! No no no no! I didn't even know she was the one who committed high treason!" Yato defended himself. "If I knew it I would have helped her of course!"

"I see... I doubt that you would be able to do anything though." X responded.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Yato yelled then pouted

"Well you couldn't even catch up quickly enough. I could have been god knows where by now."

"I am a god, though." Yato started to brag.

"A god of what? Idiots?" The nephalem frowned.

"Excuse me?!!" Yato said outraged. "I'm a god of war!!" He pouted. "Ngh!!!" The god touched the back of his neck. "Damn it, Yukine." He started to sweat. "I need to go." Yato jumped off and started to run away to look for Yukine. The nephalem watched him running off.
------------------------END------------------------
"Heeeey... I totally forgot. Ehehehe..." Yato scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "Where can I find you?" He stood in front of X again. "Ya know.. After I've.. Found Yukine and so on..." He glanced to the side.

"You seriously came back to me to ask me that?" He crossed his arms, with an irritated face. "Well... Yes." Smiling nervously rubbing the back of his neck, "Just go to the moonlight cafe at midnight, I'll be waiting." Pointing at the direction of the said cafe.

((This is the first story I've ever written so don't judge it too hard >_>
Co writer: kirito-x
FukuSenpai corrected my mistakes xD))