High Treason

~starting from chapter 60~
The heavens' target was Bishamonten, The God of war who committed the highest of all crimes. She freed the sealed hafurumono. Father escaped by now and the heavens of course didn't listen to the god who was using a burial vessel. Yato was in the middle of a colloquy and Hiyori couldn't do anything but watch the heavens defeat Bishamon. It was the best opportunity for the stray to destroy Yukine ,since he was all alone.

"Tsk... Why won't Yato listen to me? How can somebody possibly be that stubborn?" He was talking to himself while walking around in takamagahara. "Yukine.." He turned around as his eyes widened. "Nora...?"

"I don't like that name. I don't call you by your alternate name either." She said, giving him a cold look. "My.. What..?" Yukine just looked at her since he didn't know what she meant by that. He didn't have an alternate name. The only nickname he had was Yukki but only Kofuku calls him by that name anyway.

"Yato didn't tell you..?" She said rather more innocent than before. "Oh... Then I should stay quiet before I get in trouble."

"Wait, what? What are you even talking about?!" Yukine's eyes slightly widened. "Why would he keep such information from me? " Yato kept secrets from him and Hiyori lots of times. But information that's clearly about him? He should be able to trust him now. Shouldn't he? In the next second Nora was gone.

Yukine tried to not think about what the stray just told him. She obviously just wanted to confuse him to sting Yato. Otherwise she wouldn't appear out of nowhere to tell him literally nothing.

He searched for Yato who was still "busy". He had nothing to say since he was far behind together with the emishis.

After the colloquy though, he went to the others ,who were watching Bishamon's execution. Yato didn't recognize her since she was wearing a mask.

"Yato!!" Yukine yelled and ran to him. "Yukine. Where have you been?" The god asked him. "Well... I somehow bumped into Nora." Yukine admitted. "Nora?? What is Nora doing here?!" Yato said rather shocked. "What did she tell you?" He slightly glared. "Oh well.. Not important." Yukine shook his head. Yato knew there was more and it wasn't unimportant at all but he left it at that. He was scared of what the stray might have told him. He already told him about a god's greatest secret so he didn't want to risk to be in a situation like that again.

"Sekki! " He said and Yukine transformed. "Eh? What is it?" Yukine asked confused. "We will help to execute this god."

"EEH?! You really wanna go there, Yato?"

"My job is it to wipe out all calamity, right?"

Yukine sighed. "But you don't even know who we need to exe--" he stopped talking.

A black haired tall boy with bright golden eyes appeared in between the fighting gods. He was wearing a black coat and had a red hair lock. He looked around and apparently was able to see everyone and everything that was going on. Although he didn't seem to be either a god or a shinki. "Let's get this over with, who here is Bishamonten?"

The gods stopped fighting and stared at the mysterious guy. The only one who was talking, no, who was yelling was Yato. "BISHAMONTEN?!? We need to execute Bishamonten?!???? Whaaaaaaaaaaa?!?"

The eyes were aimed at Yato as Yukine just tried to hide his face to avoid to get more embarrassed than he already was.

"Back to you, boy." Takemikazuchi turned back to the black haired male. "This is not a game. You better vanish again."

The boy stared at him for a second then turned to Bishamon. "Bishamon?" He asked, she nodded confused. He picked her up and walked away. Her eyes widened "What are you doing?!" She yelled, struggling to get rid of his firm grip.