"Is that him?"  I pointed to the guy he was staring at.

  "Yea, that's him."  He had light hair, and was pretty tall.  I could see part of a tattoo on his arm.

  "Does he know you're gay?"

  "I've never told him, but he probably knows." He took a deep breath and pulled me by my sleeve to where Shane was.

  "Wes!  Hey, whatcha up to?"

  "I'm on a date.  This is Zeek, Zeek this is Shane."  I held my hand out for him to shake.  I could already see pain in his eyes.  Yep...he liked Weston...  He shook my hand anyways and forced a smile.

  "Nice to meet you.  Have fun I guess."  Shane trudged away as I turned to Weston.  

  "He likes you."  

  "How can you tell?"

  "He looked heartbroken when you said you were on a date."  Weston still looked skeptic.

  "Let's do more coupley stuff, then see what happens."  I shrugged and grabbed his hand as we went to the counter to get shoes.

  "You paid last time, so let me this time."  We told the cheery girl behind the counter our sizes and I handed her the money.

  "I'm gonna win."  Weston teased.  I rolled my eyes and picked a bright orange ball from the rack and found our lane. 

  "Babe, do you want to go first?"  I added in the nickname when I saw Shane walk by... and he looked pissed...

  "Sure."  He carried his own blue ball, kissing my cheek on the way to the lane.  "YEAH!"  he did a victory dance when he knocked down most of the pins, but his good mood faded when he missed the rest on his second try.  I shook my head and gave him a hug. 

  "I can help you if you want."  He scowled at me and motioned for me to take my turn.

  "No fair!"  He pouted when I got a strike.  

  "Come here, I'll show you."  I glanced over and saw Shane staring at us from behind the counter.  "And try to look as flirty as possible.  Shane is practically murdering me with his eyes."  I pulled him by the arm and stood behind him, holding his hands on the ball.  I moved his body slightly so that his throw would be better, then took a step back.  "Now try."  He swung (A.N...Is swung a word??? lol) his arm and let the ball go, nervously biting his nails as it descended down the lane.

  "YES!"  He jumped on me in excitement, forgetting he was significantly bigger than me.  In other words, we crashed onto the hard floor.  "I'm sorry!  Wait he's looking at us again... Should we kiss?"

  "If you want to."  Now that I knew I wasn't effected by Weston's kisses, I didn't care.  I wasn't nervous, but I wasn't excited...  Weston smiled brightly and slowly lowered his mouth to mine.  It was quick, probably because neither of us were really into it anyways.  I felt only two emotions during the rest of our 'date'.   Freedom-  I finally could be as gay as I wanted in public and not have to worry about Austen seeing...   Guilt- Even though I wasn't even with Austen, I still felt as if I was cheating on him... 

  A few hugs, and fake kisses later, it was time to leave.

  "You know, we should hang out more.  As friends I mean."  Weston mentioned.

  "We should, but right now, I think someone wants to talk to you."  I jerked my head toward Shane who was sitting on the counter, looking as if he was waiting for someone.

  "What do you think he's gonna say?"

  "I don't know, but you should probably go find out..."  He nodded his head and took a deep breath, making his way toward Shane.  I watched as they talked for a bit, knowing what it would turn out to.  Eventually, Shane lifted Weston's face and kissed him.  That was when I looked away.   That was when I realized I was just surrounded by happy couples.  Not only just the strangers in the bowling alley, but everywhere.  And I helped two of them get together...  So basically I was just a lonely cupid...  Deciding that I was physically unable to sit there surrounded by it all, I made my way to the new couple.